Author Topic: [pWn]Finisha  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
[pWn]Finisha
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:45:54 pm »
• Players' name:[pWn]Finisha
• Date it occurred:Few minutes ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):/sync abuse to avoid death
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://imgur.com/a/I1grW

Well, when we(me and finisher) were their on the tower, i somehow managed to escaped his saw, and he decided to jump but he got stuck with the wall, and i decided to jump and snipe him, but as soon as i jumped down, maybe he pressed space to get to the ground quickly, and in order to avoid dmg he used /sync. He didnt lose any hp as well.

@Jonne you can check logs, i know this evidence isnt enough , i took it from someone as i wasnt recording at that time :)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: [pWn]Finisha
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 09:54:44 pm »
Manipulated report Click here to see the truth!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:58:08 pm by Finisha. »

Offline ChevChelios

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 09:55:49 pm »
Hello guys :) . I was going to main armour from cops spawn and looking for finisha then he was falling down from the top of the tower , then i saw he used sync to avoid the death and i tried to make a ss as soon as posible  as he death evaded me once in the past :) but got no proof of it . You can see its finisha also civil on minimap and if needed i got other ss of him on same map using the same skin.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 10:01:11 pm »
As you see in Finishers video. He was sliding across the wall. Tried to use sync to fix it. Didn't work. Wasn't really intentional.. So nothing to report about really..

Locked.