Author Topic: Evade death  (Read 1978 times)

Offline RayZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Hatters Gonna Hate.⚡⚡⚡
Evade death
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:47:03 am »
AleXanDer. (Again)

Offline AleXanDeR

Re: Evade death
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 05:13:01 am »
Again ..! ?= Where does this "again "
Place primer esta minimizing the guy did not come when even without minimizing was nobody around me ..!
Second : When someone attacks a one and a PAUSEÅ this time of despausear automatically die so I find one kilometer away, it is what happens often
Third Place Because I minimize my native language is Castilian and have to use the translator sometime That's why I minimize
Fourth and finally Reports This man sin Tests If I will be a report from my Identificationtest I record at the time you started one fight and when I evades without WHEN THIS minimizing an approaching attack me and say that I am pauseando
ASI reports should not be admitted ...
 THANK YOU

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
Re: Evade death
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 05:22:33 am »
First off, if you're gonna report death evading, upload videos. Taking screenshots is NOT a strong evidence.

Also, there is a proper way of posting a report here, you dont just put his name and upload screenshots. Go read How to post a report thread here: (http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=108.0)

Again, your evidence is not strong. Better upload strong ones next time.

To AleXanDeR: Better not to death evade (in any means). I can ban you if you do so. I can watch anyone ANYTIME.

Thanks for reporting anyways.

--LOCKED--
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 05:25:04 am by EagleMan »