Author Topic: [Unbanned]John.F.Kennedy  (Read 1898 times)

Offline John.F.Kennedy

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]John.F.Kennedy
« on: November 24, 2017, 09:15:40 pm »
• In-game name - John.F.Kennedy
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 11/21/2017
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I came back home and decided to play for a round, only to see that my account got banned when I logged in. After reading throught the forum I saw that apparently I got reported by Crash (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2655.0) who mentions someone that actually used cheats with a name very similar to mine. With reference to Crash's report the user who attempted to fake my name called himself "John.F_Kennedy" but my REAL ingame name is "John.F.Kennedy" (Look between the F and the K...its an DOT, not an underline...). I was never online at that time when this incident happened because I was at university. My account is registered so I call on the admins to exactly recheck my username in the database and compare it with the name of the reported user.

I have never used any cheats, hacks or other illegal/unfair advantages ingame nor do I have any of the mentioned software installed on my computer. Somone apparently felt the need to fake my name in order to blame me as a cheater. I can't explain why this person did that. I'm pretty new to this server (playing for approximately a week) so I am very suprised that someone has so much hostility/envy towards me to do that.

https://postimg.org/image/5ewrkely9/  (Screenshot of my ban message)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:02:28 pm by Skittles »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: John.F.Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 09:30:54 pm »
Wow.

Yes, you shouldn't have got banned. It is totally my fault. Sorry for the inconvenience.