Author Topic: [Banned]Feres  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Feres

• Score: Unknown
  • 慈悲はない!
[Banned]Feres
« on: March 04, 2018, 06:04:41 pm »
• In-game name - Feres
• Your IP address - idk
• The date you were banned - i don't remember
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - i was banned by antichat I did not mean to use it, so I just wanted to get vip weapons and this is my first time i use hack
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:55:02 pm by Jonne »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: Feres
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 08:56:16 am »
You were banned on the 19th of July 2017 under the nickname "SFA9" for weapon hacking. After that, you were sporadically evading your ban, faking the nicknames of other players sometimes. All of those actions are not allowed on our server.

Please, wait for a head admin to reply and don't join the game in the meanwhile.

Also, I suggest you donating next time if you want to get access to the VIP features instead of trying to avoid the restrictions with the help of hacks.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Feres

• Score: Unknown
  • 慈悲はない!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 11:21:07 am »
HELLO I have been banned for a long time and I have been bored waiting for the penetration of the game and I am sorry for what I did and my brother told me it is not possible to go back despite all that I am going to come back and hope to come head admin asap

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 01:44:21 pm »
The last time you've evaded your ban was 1,5 months ago. You won't be unbanned right now, you can make a new appeal in 6 months.