Author Topic: [Banned][IDF]Killer  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Killer_Don

• Score: Unknown
[Banned][IDF]Killer
« on: December 21, 2017, 03:33:06 am »
• In-game name - [IDF]Killer
• Your IP address - DK
• The date you were banned - Just Now
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Damage Mods? I don't have any of these. I even told everything in that report. I don't have any of these hacks. I swear I don't even use any single CLEO MODS that give any kind of advantage on health or anything. If that HUD MOD is also an advantage, I will remove it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:40:41 pm by Skittles »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [IDF]Killer
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 04:01:41 am »
After the report on you, I checked and compared with the logs. There I noticed you were only taking a fraction of the damage you should normally receive. It would happen in periods, there were long periods of you taking normal damage, then at one point switching to another period of taking a fraction of the damage. From the logs, we also see the damages suddenly returning to normal after you were reported on the forums. So, we can pretty clearly see you were using damage mods.

Please remove all of your mods, and you'll be unbanned on 21 February. Do not join the game anymore until it says here you're unbanned.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Pending: 7 Mar][IDF]Killer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 04:54:30 pm »
Your ban has been extended to 7 March due to ban evading.

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: [Pending: 7 Mar][IDF]Killer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:40:31 pm »
It would be easier if you simply stopped ban evading. Since you decided not to wait, you will not get unbanned this time.

You have a right to request a re-examination of your case after 6 months of the rejection decision. That means not sooner than on the 9th of September 2018.