Author Topic: What's your SA-MP story?  (Read 7565 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: What's your SA-MP story?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 08:12:38 pm »
Yes  8) , cobra's story was "henlo, i pilay samp averyday  cc:"
That comment shows you just pass-by story exaclty :D When I was in your age:
 I was only able to play on weekends because in week days, I was focused on school.
Also I was reading so carefully in those times ;)

Not gonna lie, I was waiting for you to share yours. xd
lol yeah I knew you've been waiting for my story xD
Can't take a joke mate?

I'm not a 9 year old no lifer kid who plays 24/7.
Last time I was in-game was like a month ago.
Guess some people seriously take jokes  ???
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 11:05:11 pm »
Can't take a joke mate?

I'm not a 9 year old no lifer kid who plays 24/7.
Last time I was in-game was like a month ago.
Guess some people seriously take jokes  ???
I'm not into argue with you and I didn't say you're nolifer or you play all day long etc. You just making jokes by yourself lol.. Next time let me know if it was a joke :D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2020, 01:32:32 am »
It's a great story Cobra. Read it until the very end and I just imagined all of your doing. To be completely honest, I dreamt it before I go to sleep. Seriously, I don't know why I dreamt of you.  :P ???

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 09:49:07 pm »
It's a great story Cobra. Read it until the very end and I just imagined all of your doing. To be completely honest, I dreamt it before I go to sleep. Seriously, I don't know why I dreamt of you.  :P ???
lol Lance, please tell me it was not a wet dream xD

Nostalgia..

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2020, 11:35:06 am »
I'm not into argue with you and I didn't say you're nolifer or you play all day long etc. You just making jokes by yourself lol.. Next time let me know if it was a joke :D
If I tell you next time that it's a joke, that wouldn't be a joke. ;)
Joke isn't meant to be lined in the state.

You reply to each comment with sherlock words on all topics... That's why using condom is so important.. I quit replying you cobby, you are not my problem lol Good luck to your parents ;D

Nostalgia..

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2020, 03:39:00 pm »
If I tell you next time that it's a joke, that wouldn't be a joke. ;)
Joke isn't meant to be lined in the state.

You reply to each comment with sherlock words on all topics... That's why using condom is so important.. I quit replying you cobby, you are not my problem lol Good luck to your parents ;D
It's not my problem aswell that you are retarded and brainless to understand anything.  ;D
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 03:31:13 am »
Nope, it isn't.  ;)
You were driving a Sultan to save president from 3-4 terrorists and you killed them all by drive-by and nades. It's a cool dream because I was one of the terrorists and the moment I got blowned up by your nades, I woke up. :P

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 07:38:59 am »
Nope, it isn't.  ;)
You were driving a Sultan to save president from 3-4 terrorists and you killed them all by drive-by and nades. It's a cool dream because I was one of the terrorists and the moment I got blowned up by your nades, I woke up. :P
VR Samp 2020 , I see.  ;)

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 03:27:16 pm »
The iBen story

So I started in late 2012ish after someone told me that this existed. I went to play some other servers but didn't like the community much. Until I ended up here and fell in love, until some idiot banned me for hacking which I never did. Other people have told me that this person bans people incorrectly which I was not happy about but anyways. I had fun with Great Khali when he recommended me to join RD, after join RD. My in game name got changed to the famous name in PTP, [RD]iBen.

2013 has arrived and sometime there, I became mod within 6 months ish. Learning vip and mod commands at the same time was hard but I got there. During mod times, it was very frustrating to keep kicking people who would ruin the game by cheating. it was protocol back then and it would take hours for a proper admin to do something about it. Life as a mod was interesting, I did some interesting stuff that time.

As a fully fledge admin (lvl 4), I was most active during dead time. Where there is no admin available. At the same time, some idiot decided to DDos the sever. Oh it was great making the server clean from cheaters and hackers. I had some interesting characters during that time. Oh and I remember when people pm me on irc saying that there is a hacker or something in game. Even though the irc rule was not to pm any admins but I didn't care lol. I remember someone reporting me for admin abuse for death evading. In my defence, I looked for a place to hide so I can go look at a few reports. Didn't know that I was being followed. To that person who did that, yo we all make mistakes so ye.

Then the birth of iBen Bus Tours inc. at first it was a meant to be a joke, ended up as a PTP club group thingy. Oh the events and crazy stuff we did. Im so glad to this day people still mention about it which tells me that I have a legacy here which is great. I am very thankful for everyone here, I don't think there is any other Samp communities out there like this one. This is a very unique community and the culture of this community is very good.

2017 came, due to life. Got inactive so much that I decided to hang up the gloves and move on. However, I am currently back for now due to the pandemic. But after everything is back to normal, I will most likely depart again.

It is nice to see the people I once knew back in the day returning, we should get together or have an event or something.