Author Topic: [Unbanned]Lietuvis_Gamer  (Read 3215 times)

Offline YeYe

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Lietuvis_Gamer
« on: October 12, 2020, 06:38:30 pm »
• In-game name - I don't remember, because it was some years ago 2-3... But my nickname was Aure_Aure or Aure147 maybe, I can't remember, sorry:(, i think you can check my ip adress, yes?
• The date you were banned - 2017-06-20   15:08:13
• Extra space for you to explain what happened: Like you see, It hapenned long time ago, I remember that i was using some s*it these times, but now I'd more like a normal game, and i remembered this server, and how fun was to play here, but then i saw that i have a ban here -_-... I'm sorry, and I hope you'll give me a chance to play in this server again, I'd like to request some more of my friends, because now we playing often. Sorry for mistakes.. English Isn't my born language:D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 01:15:47 am by Altus_Demens »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: [Banned} Aure_Aure
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 01:15:28 am »
You were banned by one of our then valorous moderators. You tried to evade the ban a few times until Summer 2018, then you stopped.

I believe you saying that you changed, and seeing that it's been more than 2 years since your last evasion, I'll unban you right now. Keep in mind, though, that if you get banned again, your previous ban will be taken into account anyway.

Please, make sure your game does not contain any hacks before joining. Welcome back and enjoy the fairplay! :) PM me if you have any further problems or questions.

P.S. If any of your friends were banned here after August 07, 2016, they should also post ban appeals before joining the game, otherwise I won't be able to unban them right away.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.