Author Topic: PluG_  (Read 2065 times)

Offline MuchPower

• Score: Unknown
  • SCORE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • LATIN KINGS!
PluG_
« on: February 15, 2021, 05:55:54 am »
• Players' name: PluG_
• Date it occurred: January 3rd, 2021
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Nick faking / Name faking
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

1. This PluG_ guy got mad at LK because we were protecting the president. Here's a video of him trying to kill the president. Everything was going well:

2. When the round finished, this man quitted the game. A few minutes later (I guess you can see that on a log-in record) a guy clearly desperated for killing us joined the server. Funnily, he had the same PING and expressed itself just like PluG_ was doing. The problem here is that he joined using LK's tag, which is illegal (I experienced it myself). He was asked to remove the tag by me. He wouldn't listen so, I decided to start recording. A few minutes later he was able to register the [LK]Chapolin account. Here I attach the evidence:

3. A few days he logged in the server again (February 10th, 2021). He was back to keep name faking/emulating (although there is nothing wrong about it since he never used the LK name) but he was using a similar name than me. On the following video you will be able to see that he mentions something about me being an admin (he referred to this because I once won the monthly VIP/Event admin prize and thought I applied for an admin position lol).

I was event admin in November 2020. I kind of remember he (PluG_) joined one of my events and insulted me for whatever reason. By that time, suspiciously, another guy faked LK's tag on November 1st ([LK]LickBallz). On these days I was able to make events and he thought I was an admin. Evidence of Nick Faking:

I hope the evidence can help you make decisions and you can do something about these guys just like it was done with me when I, Much, broke the server's rules. Thank you in advance.
I need a BANcation. Please.

Offline [PluG]ZERO

• Score: Unknown
Re: PluG_
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 03:22:20 pm »
This old shits bro... since January and some of those videos are from 2020. I was already warned for this by jonne....so you could go ahead n close this thread for bringing up fake ass news....you are officially worse than cobra now congratz cry baby

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 32034
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
Re: PluG_
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 07:35:30 pm »
He will be punished, thank you for reporting !