Author Topic: Changing the NSA map  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
Changing the NSA map
« on: April 25, 2017, 12:35:54 pm »
For the past few weeks I have noticed that almost all players have problems with the NSA map. Mainly because the president can only win with camping at area 69. The effect of the Hydras is that they are OP. The only way how to shoot them down is with a Rustler and they can't keep up with it. But when you remove the Hydras you will have a gigantic map with nothing special.

My suggestion is add more powerful vehicles to the map that are able to destroy the Hydras. This way the police/security are able to destroy the Hydras from the terrorist and there might be a change that the president doesn't only camp at area 69 but also at other parts of the map.

How many powerful vehicle should be added I don't know. But I think you should add Sparrows, Hunters and Tanks to balance the map and to prevent that everybody starts running towards the Hydras and the president tries to get too are 69 as fast as possible.

But you can ask the question now: What about the other vehicles? If the terrorist get to them the map even becomes more OP! That is true. But as with the hydras the civilians aren't allowed to have the hydras. This is my suggestion about this:

Terrorist will be able to use Hydras and Sparrow.
Police/SWAT/Security will be able to use Hunter and Tanks.

In my point a view there are too many Hydras in the map. I suggest you keep the 3 Hydras in the hangar of the LV airport and remove the 2 from the police spawn at the bay. You replace those 2 with 2 Hunters. Place 2 Sparrows at the Terrorist spawn water in WV. And place 3 Tanks in South LV.

The exact location I will post later with a map. But spreading the weapons like this will bring more action to the game I hope.

The last but most important chance would be to close the area 69, police station garage and lucky garage. You will force the president to chance tactics from to camping to barricading by the defense vehicles. The map will be more exciting this way.

Be free to add anything you like to this suggestion! But in my idea changes are needed for the NSA map. Too many people are civilians who are dueling in this map.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:46:47 pm by Barto »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Changing the NSA map
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 12:55:56 pm »
Are you serious ?
So you are telling that nothing destroys hydra but a rustler ? Well I sometimes go cop and destroy the opponent's hydra, it's not hard. It's pretty balanced, terrorists rush to the LV airport and cops rush to the old cop spawn to get hydras.
Hunters are too powerful and tanks are pretty useless, so I give - for adding any of them. The team who gets the hunter will have more chances to win and a hydra can easily destroy a tank whereas a tank can't do anything towards the hydra.

In case of president's survival, I saw some presidents surviving by roaming in the map, or using BMX, it's just if a police has a hydra, he can easily destroy the terrorists hydra because terrorists aim at the president and the cops aim at terrorists.
So, simply being security is not enough in NSA map.

I would simply suggest to add one more hydra in police hydra-spawn area.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:57:58 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 01:06:48 pm »
remove NSA

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 01:16:21 pm »
Are you serious ?
So you are telling that nothing destroys hydra but a rustler ? Well I sometimes go cop and destroy the opponent's hydra, it's not hard. It's pretty balanced, terrorists rush to the LV airport and cops rush to the old cop spawn to get hydras.
Hunters are too powerful and tanks are pretty useless, so I give - for adding any of them. The team who gets the hunter will have more chances to win and a hydra can easily destroy a tank whereas a tank can't do anything towards the hydra.

In case of president's survival, I saw some presidents surviving by roaming in the map, or using BMX, it's just if a police has a hydra, he can easily destroy the terrorists hydra because terrorists aim at the president and the cops aim at terrorists.

I can see your concern, that is why I want to discuss it here, but you say that the map is fine? In my eyes and many others it isn't. Something needs to chance and I don't believe adding one Hydra will do that. This map need fundamental changes!

remove NSA
Ofcourse you can do that, but lets atleast try to make the map better first.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 01:23:38 pm »
Well I think everything are currently very good and there are the ones complaining about NSA map are the ones who can't fly. They usually go civil and camp there. I enjoy so much in NSA, because it is real challange! Even when there is pro hydra guy in opposite team, it brings more action to handle situation.

Hunters are too powerful with miniguns. Same for Sparrows (I think they have auto-lock bullets).. But maybe a few tanks will be good. Placing the 2 tanks in different hardly reachable areas will be good.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 01:39:14 pm »
Adding those new vehicles would be a great fun!!  +1

NSA would become the most interesting and chaotic map with it's unique feature (hydra) but improved.

Nice idea  :)

Offline AuzKauz

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 02:03:47 pm »
Well I think everything are currently very good and there are the ones complaining about NSA map are the ones who can't fly. They usually go civil and camp there. I enjoy so much in NSA, because it is real challange! Even when there is pro hydra guy in opposite team, it brings more action to handle situation.

Hunters are too powerful with miniguns. Same for Sparrows (I think they have auto-lock bullets).. But maybe a few tanks will be good. Placing the 2 tanks in different hardly reachable areas will be good.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 02:27:42 pm »
why not? +1

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 04:22:09 pm »
How about introducing Stinger or RPG only available in NSA map using /holiday eng and /holiday esp.....they can get these weps and when killed weps can lost...and they have to wait atleast 3 mins so i think it will be a fair deal for RPG and hydra shooters.....

BTW +1 for idea to take down hydras
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:24:14 pm by Deadman »

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46854
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 04:35:12 pm »
Yup +1

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 04:46:23 pm »
Nice idea Barto. Actually,i though maybe seasparrows would be a great balance. Remove Hydras,and add those funky helis with powerful x2 m4's.
Hydras are pain in the ass for president and his team. Area69 became shelter and somewhere you need to hide if you don't want to be killed easily from Hydras rockets.
Something needs to be changed. +1

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 06:04:01 pm »
Let's give Rocket Launcher with 10 ammo to Vicepresident in NSA map? :D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 06:21:25 pm »
I see that it's suggested to add some other unique vehicles such as Rhino, Hunter in order to take down the hydras who aims at the president to protect the president but they will most likely be abused (if that's how you called it) to gain kills/make sprees without paying attention to the main target (President).

I'm not that satisfied with this map either. But I don't think there's so much to do to make this map better. And to be honest-If there's anything to do-adding more unique vehicles isn't the best thing because of the reasons I mentioned above.
For me the best we can do is making some changes about spawn protection&no flying zone which is the point of another topic.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 06:24:36 pm »
Let's give Rocket Launcher with 10 ammo to Vicepresident in NSA map? :D
THE BEST SUGGESTION SINCE 2010

APPROVED

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 08:37:21 pm »
Are you serious ?

As President, I have probably a at least a 50/50 survival rate in NSA- if you get a motorcycle and race around LV, it's not that bad.

It's a lot easier to shoot down a Hydra with a Rustler. This comes down the the defenders being too wimpy about flying- if there are people with Rustlers flying around the President, it's difficult for a Hydra to hover without getting shot down.

I agree that another Hydra should added for the Police. I don't think anything else should be added- I hate tanks. Sea Sparrows are not auto-aiming, but they are extremely OP against people on the ground and cars. Hunters are worse- Rustlers can still shoot them down, but Hunters dominate against anything that can't go above them.