Author Topic: What happened to KTP? - by Mark  (Read 14701 times)

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47137
  • ◢ ◤
Re: What happened to KTP? - by Mark
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:39 pm »

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2017, 09:11:58 pm »
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • =
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2017, 02:24:21 am »
Hello . This is not sparta this is M[A]Dness[GgT]
First of all you started to call me rat. Why is that ? Bcz i snitched u ? Should i join you and your squad while you were hacking or not ?
Not a single member was banned ???
What about begginer[KTP] ex carthaginian and now HiTo[PPLV] ( i dont have nothing against you, even tho you were my best friend and still are when i found out that u r begginer ) was banned. Reason : aimbot. ?
What about TERM[KTP] and his " perfect driving skill" modifications.
Once observator did show me fast switch but i didnt record that i was big noob. Clasical idiot.
You asshole i had to snitch on you, if i knew that u were hacking in the first time i would never join KTP.
My ex team KTP was never reported? Oh come on Mark are you serious?
Btw whats with this topic? You trying to be famous or what ? STFU for once, everyone knows who you are.
First of all thanks for some ex KTP members that joined the fight against this politican who always lie and play unfair ( mark ).
Stop lying okay?
Im acctualy on vacation, and i only have 1 screenshot how our ex KTP member Striker[KTP] shared fastswitch cleo( imma share it in 13 days when i come home). Thats enough of proof but say thanks to mr Jonne who saved your ass and gived you another chance.
I joined GgT because at least its a better clan with non hacker members( even tho black was hacking we didnt know about that one) so we decided that he needs to be banned from GgT.
Thats the difference between KTP and GgT.
KTP sees hacker, ktp recruits one.
GgT sees hacker,ggt bans one.
And if we start saying bad words(like you calling me rat), i will be polite and start with good words.
Congratz on your medal mr Mark[KTP].
I heard you are no1 orangutan and mongolian in italy.

Stop with the lying already mr pinokio, u might bump into a chainsaw.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:38:09 am by M[A]DNess »
You've been Xmarked.

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2017, 08:04:31 am »
First of all you started to call me rat. Why is that ? Bcz i snitched u ? Should i join you and your squad while you were hacking or not ?
What about begginer[KTP] ex carthaginian and now HiTo[PPLV] ( i dont have nothing against you, even tho you were my best friend and still are when i found out that u r begginer ) was banned. Reason : aimbot. ?
Once observator did show me fast switch but i didnt record that i was big noob. Clasical idiot.
You asshole i had to snitch on you, if i knew that u were hacking in the first time i would never join KTP.
Btw whats with this topic? You trying to be famous or what ? STFU for once, everyone knows who you are.
First of all thanks for some ex KTP members that joined the fight against this politican who always lie and play unfair ( mark ).
Stop lying okay?
Im acctualy on vacation, and i only have 1 screenshot how our ex KTP member Striker[KTP] shared fastswitch cleo( imma share it in 13 days when i come home). Thats enough of proof but say thanks to mr Jonne who saved your ass and gived you another chance.
I joined GgT because at least its a better clan with non hacker members( even tho black was hacking we didnt know about that one) so we decided that he needs to be banned from GgT.
And if we start saying bad words(like you calling me rat), i will be polite and start with good words.

Rekt .............

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2017, 08:38:27 am »
Let the war start

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2017, 10:47:17 am »
No this is RAT. Go ahead you bitch.
First of all you started to call me rat.
That's what you are. Plain and simple
Why is that ? Bcz i snitched u ? Should i join you and your squad while you were hacking or not ?
You are not a RAT because you share internal information outside of the clan. You are a rat because we get you in as family, we threated you very well, we protected you and you to say 'thanks' by carrying around your fat ass and say everybody that we use cheats just to be accepted from other clans. Otherwise they would consider you shit and irrelevant, as you really are.
Fake. You have no friends not in game nor in real life. You are a disgusting person. Go ahead.
AHAHAH I think this is the best. Term is a fucking skilled driver cuz he trained for years on MSA and know a lot about driving. So you are just starting to being ridicolous. LOOK! If you don't have any kind of proof what you are saying are just accusation. To give a proof of your fantasy: I remember this guy Benjamin Kalach saying on TeamSpeak "he was going to the army" and making €2.500 a month in Serbia. Boy this guy have some fantasy! Looser.
Nobody is on your side. You alone, remember that. That's how people like you are, and will be, for the rest of your miserable life.
Stop lying okay?
As long as you don't show proof and materials of what you are saying, you are just lying to attract more attention on you.  Thing that you desperately need.

You better have that screenshot otherwise you will be the fool of the PTP community. Speak too much have nothing in the pocket.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:01:37 am by Mark[KTP] »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2017, 11:16:35 am »
No this is RAT. Go ahead you bitch.
First of all you started to call me rat.
That's what you are. Plain and simple
Why is that ? Bcz i snitched u ? Should i join you and your squad while you were hacking or not ?
You are not a RAT because you share internal information outside of the clan. You are a rat because we get you in as family, we threated you very well, we protected you and you to say 'thanks' by carrying around your fat ass and say everybody that we use cheats just to be accepted from other clans. Otherwise they would consider you shit and irrelevant, as you really are.
Fake. You have no friends not in game nor in real life. You are a disgusting person. Go ahead.
AHAHAH I think this is the best. Term is a fucking skilled driver cuz he trained for years on MSA and know a lot about driving. So you are just starting to being ridicolous. LOOK! If you don't have any kind of proof what you are saying are just accusation. To give a proof of your fantasy: I remember this guy Benjamin Kalach saying on TeamSpeak "he was going to the army" and making €2.500 a month in Serbia. Boy this guy have some fantasy! Looser.
Nobody is on your side. You alone, remember that. That's how people like you are, and will be, for the rest of your miserable life.
Stop lying okay?
As long as you don't show proof and materials of what you are saying, you are just lying to attract more attention on you.  Thing that you desperately need.

You better have that screenshot otherwise you will be the fool of the PTP community. Speak too much have nothing in the pocket.

Hey Mark, we all know that almost all the KTP members were hacking, it was pretty clear. Now since you are talking about proof and materials, please show us some proof that KTP was not a clan full of hacker.
I know you from old ptp Mark, your reputation was not good since the beginning, Spetsnaz.
To conclude my words, just stop creating such topics, you will just insult yourself.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • =
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2017, 11:19:49 am »
*********** (link has been cencored. Reason: player privacy of facebook real name)
Checkmate. What will you do now u mongolian piece of shit?
And you say begginer was not banned for aimbot? U serious about this one?
Yeah i did say thanks for the ktp family that i was accepted . But i also said no thanks when i found out that u were a hacking bitch with all of your members inside.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:07:05 pm by COBRA »
You've been Xmarked.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2017, 11:20:10 am »
Cheating clans collide! Wow

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2017, 11:28:46 am »
(link has been cencored. Reason: player privacy of facebook real name)
Checkmate. What will you do now u mongolian piece of shit?
And you say begginer was not banned for aimbot? U serious about this one?
Yeah i did say thanks for the ktp family that i was accepted . But i also said no thanks when i found out that u were a hacking bitch with all of your members inside.
What's that, a link?
One member posted a link of something that is specifically against our internal rules.
So I did eliminate the post and warned the member.
Glenn answered in a totally different post, so don't try to involve him on this.
Do you have any proof that somebody of KTP were actually downloading and using that?
Do you have?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:07:57 pm by COBRA »

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • =
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2017, 11:33:07 am »
Once the link is shared in the group that is a hacking clan.
+ i might dont have enough proofs but i believe my own eyes when i saw observator showing me that hack. And we were in teamspeak and u didnt warn him for nothing. So, cheaters are cheaters.
bye mr mark im on vacation, when i get back i will show you where is your place. With the fucking latinos, under the fucking grave.
You've been Xmarked.

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2017, 11:49:10 am »
Could some admin please close this topic, this is clearly becoming a flame war and we all know how the situation is right now.

If this topic will stay open I will lose my patience and join the war  8)

Because:

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2017, 11:52:03 am »
i believe my own eyes when i saw observator showing me that hack. And we were in teamspeak and u didnt warn him for nothing. So, cheaters are cheaters.
You are the same person that was accepted in a clan, threated very well, trusted, protected and you were saying "this clan is the best", "I love you all guys", "I will never leave this Clan".
The day after they close, you change clan and claim that the previous one were all cheaters.
How reliable are you? How can't we know that you are just making all of this up for whatever reason?
+ i might dont have enough proofs
END OF THE STORY, LOOSER.

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • =
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2017, 12:02:27 pm »
Making up xD ? U serious? Everyone knows who are KTP , and they will believe me because i was a member, and they wont believe to you because you are a clan leader and a creator. Your job is to protect the cheating members, and my job was to play fair and enjoy the game, even tho you had my back.
U shit u forgot who i am? I am fucking Madness.
when i left ktp i had a lot of bad times, but wuzi and yash came and saved me from all the bullshit ive been trough because of the cheating clan.
KTP is a cheating clan, END OF THE STORY.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:04:10 pm by M[A]DNess »
You've been Xmarked.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2017, 12:38:50 pm »
Cheating clans collide! Wow

This gotta be fun  8) x)