Author Topic: Post a screenshot of your desktop  (Read 10770 times)

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
Re: Post a screenshot of your desktop
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2017, 02:53:20 am »
2Spectre: it's nice to see so many good games shortcuts on your desktop! :) Rome: Total War, StarCraft (well, I knew that you like it), Battle for Middle Earth... Wow! Maybe I should make a topic about the single player strategy games. I am curious about your favourite nations and races in RTW and BFME. I didn't really know that anybody plays BFME these days. I find this game very good, I am not the biggest fan of the LOTR universe, but the fan art (including the computer games) for it is mostly really decent. What is the other LOTR game on the bottom left corner of the screen? I can't recognize it.

Haha, I had a feeling you were an RTS lover too :)

Well, in RTW my favorite faction are the Julii (beat the game several times with them), but all Roman factions become very OP after Gaius Marius reforms, which then takes away the challenge. Except when you fight Egypt, those guys are great in late game. Apart from the Julii, I love playing as Parthians (cataphracts!), Seleucids (probably the hardest campaign in the game) and Germans (my favorite Barbarian faction). I've recently started Parthian campaign on Hard/Hard, but I kinda fell out of it :P
As for BFME, I freakin' love that game so much. Both Good and Evil campaigns are amazingly entertaining.

That other LotR game is Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor. It's a very entertaining game, albeit kinda short if you're not the 100% completionist. I definitely recommend it ;)

Offline Pablico

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2017, 03:38:10 am »

Offline Shokkz

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2017, 11:40:56 pm »