Author Topic: Happy Valentine  (Read 9318 times)

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
Re: Happy Valentine
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 01:56:58 pm »
Happy Valentine day! 8)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 08:37:53 pm »
Even I've girlfriend, we are against this day! Waste of money lel

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 08:41:50 pm »
Anyone who has an extra gf?

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 09:07:32 pm »
Lol I've some experience based on extra gfs... Let me tell you:
I used to be the guy who chats with 10 girls on whatsapp, I was having 2 dates in a day with different girls.. But it was really hard to manage. Especially I had to turn off mobile internet each time when I meet with some girl.. It was challange really. But you know what, I realized some of those girls doing same. I realized one of that girl was chatting with multiple guys while he was chatting with me. I felt like a deepshit that time. But I didn't stop. I kept my mind busy with those girls, bcuz I had no point at all..

Another week, one of those girls were away from city and we were chatting on whatsapp again, but I decided to meet with another girl while she was away. Then I took that girl to some good restaurant with some romantic dinner with wine and live music... I realized I was fallin in love with her. Everything was good. Then I decided to stop contacting other girls. But guess what did happen? The girl I took out to dinner didn't write me for 2 days and when I called her, she told me that she don't wanna continue to relation with me. I was very upset and I just let it go..

Then other girl came to city back. I decided to continue going out with her and then naturally, we became a couple.. We dated 3 months long while I had no contacts with other girls and was being real loyal to her. But one day we went to library for to study together. We started to check each others phones, photos etc.. Guess what did happen? She found the picture from 3 months ago when I took a picture with other girl at the romantic dinner with wines.. lel (sadface)... Then she broke up with me ofc.. We got back together for a week, but realized that she can't trust me anymore.. Then broke up forever..

So what's the point of this experience of my having multiple gfs?
Point is simple; Be loyal or you will fuck it up at the end of road.. Now I have gf when since I made a fresh start, I'm very loyal, bcuz I don't wanna fuck this again lol

Nostalgia..

Offline PraY

• VIP
  • Score: 12526
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 09:28:34 pm »

Hahahahaha same

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 10:31:07 pm »
HV! guys

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2018, 07:50:15 am »
I used to be the guy who chats with 10 girls on whatsapp, I was having 2 dates in a day with different girls.. But it was really hard to manage. Especially I had to turn off mobile internet each time when I meet with some girl.. It was challange really. But you know what, I realized some of those girls doing same. I realized one of that girl was chatting with multiple guys while he was chatting with me. I felt like a deepshit that time. But I didn't stop. I kept my mind busy with those girls, bcuz I had no point at all..

Another week, one of those girls were away from city and we were chatting on whatsapp again, but I decided to meet with another girl while she was away. Then I took that girl to some good restaurant with some romantic dinner with wine and live music... I realized I was fallin in love with her. Everything was good. Then I decided to stop contacting other girls. But guess what did happen? The girl I took out to dinner didn't write me for 2 days and when I called her, she told me that she don't wanna continue to relation with me. I was very upset and I just let it go..

Then other girl came to city back. I decided to continue going out with her and then naturally, we became a couple.. We dated 3 months long while I had no contacts with other girls and was being real loyal to her. But one day we went to library for to study together. We started to check each others phones, photos etc.. Guess what did happen? She found the picture from 3 months ago when I took a picture with other girl at the romantic dinner with wines.. lel (sadface)... Then she broke up with me ofc.. We got back together for a week, but realized that she can't trust me anymore.. Then broke up forever..

Point is simple; Be loyal or you will fuck it up at the end of road.. Now I have gf when since I made a fresh start, I'm very loyal, bcuz I don't wanna fuck this again lol
Loool you did a good thing cobra but better say I'm doing this to 3 girls atm.You gained exprience now your good enough to start a fresh love :D
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:18 am »

Cobra Mr Hitch confirmed
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2018, 08:38:26 am »

Cobra Mr Hitch confirmed
lol yeah you can call me that about the failure part xD

Loool you did a good thing cobra but better say I'm doing this to 3 girls atm.You gained exprience now your good enough to start a fresh love :D
oh meeen, I already did that! Just giving u advices from my failures lel

Nostalgia..

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2018, 07:56:19 pm »
Same thing   ;D

Offline Nada

• VIP