Author Topic: remove 2000 vhp  (Read 7690 times)

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
Re: remove 2000 vhp
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 12:54:18 pm »
Yes
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 04:21:15 pm »
If you can't fight then , rq and stop making useless suggestions.
What do you want ? Presi running towards you with 2 hp so your crippled ass could kill him easily ?

Its not unfair ... If you want a armoured car then go to presi soawn and get one for yourself.
It is not useless dude, stop fucking ptp and yourself more and more with this shit as you are hiding your butt somewhere and we have to face this problem everyday.

On the topic's point, I agree with haunter's ideal solution. Cause there's a guy in ptp never following /duty, and his db damage is very OP idk how he do that but I blame the system, but that guy is no other than, Yomatatan fag. Thirdly, 2000 hp unbalances the gamemode pretty well if presi gets the horde of securities. As we all know, 3 M4's all it takes to destory any vehicle of 1000 hp in 4 seconds (perfect accuracy shots) otherwise lets suppose 6-7. Everything become useless in that case even the strategies fail till presi decides to camp somewhere ironically. These problems must be fixed soon otherwise PTP players are ded.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 09:58:16 pm »
If you can't fight then , rq and stop making useless suggestions.
What do you want ? Presi running towards you with 2 hp so your crippled ass could kill him easily ?

Its not unfair ... If you want a armoured car then go to presi soawn and get one for yourself.
It is not useless dude, stop fucking ptp and yourself more and more with this shit as you are hiding your butt somewhere and we have to face this problem everyday.

On the topic's point, I agree with haunter's ideal solution. Cause there's a guy in ptp never following /duty, and his db damage is very OP idk how he do that but I blame the system, but that guy is no other than, Yomatatan fag. Thirdly, 2000 hp unbalances the gamemode pretty well if presi gets the horde of securities. As we all know, 3 M4's all it takes to destory any vehicle of 1000 hp in 4 seconds (perfect accuracy shots) otherwise lets suppose 6-7. Everything become useless in that case even the strategies fail till presi decides to camp somewhere ironically. These problems must be fixed soon otherwise PTP players are ded.

3 civilians with sniper is enough, the driver can keep distance from M4s and the civilians will tear the car with sniper shots.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 10:28:50 pm »
Just give all Vehicles 2000hp and presi cars 3000hp

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 11:39:41 pm »

What's the difference then lol ?

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 01:43:02 am »

Cars won’t be that useless anymore

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 10:47:57 pm »
3 civilians with sniper is enough, the driver can keep distance from M4s and the civilians will tear the car with sniper shots.
I think you are forgetting the fact that sniper is available for all which makes the situation even worse if tons of secs hanging on the roof of the car starts shooting with it. If you still don't get my point then I am done with you.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2019, 12:04:50 pm »
I think you are forgetting the fact that sniper is available for all which makes the situation even worse if tons of secs hanging on the roof of the car starts shooting with it. If you still don't get my point then I am done with you.

Why are you acting like this lol
It’s true, vut they will be busy using M4 and of course they will be missing shots more than the civilians do, so the point is after a great struggle, at the end both cars will be destroyed. It happened a lot so you don’t need to say i am wrong or anything.

Cars won’t be that useless anymore

It’s the same thing if you are relating it with this topic, but in general, i think it’s bad because the chances of running will be increased and will much easier than comparing it to now.

Since 2010.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2019, 12:18:08 am »
Driver driveby has been reverted back to the old system. Now MP5 driveby doesn't feel that overpowered, so from my experience we should keep those armoured vehicles for the protection team. -1.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 01:44:24 pm by Altus_Demens »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Nien

• VIP
  • Score: 31024
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2019, 05:08:26 pm »
-1 Add 3000hp

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2019, 05:41:18 pm »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 11:41:28 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2019, 10:13:16 pm »
The 2000 vhp is the only thing that protects us from the combat drive by bikers.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2019, 08:28:06 pm »
-1 for the suggestion
+1 for the 3k hp suggestion xD

President being in the car giving the car 2k hp can't solve the problem when a president climbs the car.So basically it would have to be a condition wherein the president is touching the car.
Also,the cars are naturally buffed for securing someone,so them being stronger than average cars is normal.If someone isn't following the duty,it's the admins' problem because they are not active to kick the culprit.
Let's roll