Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 41810 times)

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
Re: Jokes
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 07:13:35 am »
War zone. A soldier is sitting in the trench, looking for enemies. Soon, his friend comes to him smiling. : "Hey, Peter, come here Emily is giving free sex." Peter answers: "You dumbass don't interrupt me." The smiling soldier says again: " Come on, I already screwed her six times." Peter thinks for a moment:"You serious ?: The soldier:"Of course dude, come on". Peter:" Does she give blow jobs ?" Soldier: "Nah, the artillery shell blew her head off"

:-X

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 08:13:22 am »
War zone. A soldier is sitting in the trench, looking for enemies. Soon, his friend comes to him smiling. : "Hey, Peter, come here Emily is giving free sex." Peter answers: "You dumbass don't interrupt me." The smiling soldier says again: " Come on, I already screwed her six times." Peter thinks for a moment:"You serious ?: The soldier:"Of course dude, come on". Peter:" Does she give blow jobs ?" Soldier: "Nah, the artillery shell blew her head off"

I really didn't get it
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 09:03:14 am »

I really didn't get it

The woman, Emily, is giving out sex for free, because her head was blown off by an Artillery shell.
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 09:13:30 am »

Heck it! XD

I really didn't get it

The woman, Emily, is giving out sex for free, because her head was blown off by an Artillery shell.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2018, 11:13:06 am »
😂 😂 lol

Offline Daffy

• VIP
    • http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027422/quotes
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2018, 11:37:31 am »
As the topic says, post some jokes

I wanted to read some jokes. They can be old or new ones or the one you created.

Also-
"A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously."

I start by posting an old one.
A man to Santa- Your friend is kissing your wife in your home.
Santa Rushes to his home, and comes after half an hour and slapped that man and said-
"He is not my friend"
Biggest Joke.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2018, 12:10:33 pm »
As the topic says, post some jokes

I wanted to read some jokes. They can be old or new ones or the one you created.

Also-
"A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously."

I start by posting an old one.
A man to Santa- Your friend is kissing your wife in your home.
Santa Rushes to his home, and comes after half an hour and slapped that man and said-
"He is not my friend"
Biggest Joke.

[RD]Daffy

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150940
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2018, 01:52:00 pm »
Chetan for mod jajajajaja

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2018, 03:21:54 pm »
Family friendly joke

Mother writes to his son, who is in prison. "Hello my dear son, you can't imagine how horrible it is without you. My health got worser and so did your fathers. We have no money, no food. Our fields are not being worked, not plowed, your father is not capable of doing it anymore, we won't be able to plant potatoes or anything without you." Son writes back to his mom "Mom, in here i can't help you with anything. But please don't go to the fields, please don't dig anything, when i'll get out, i will handle the fields myself. Just don't go near the fields" After two weeks or so, son gets another letter from his mother " Son, i don't know whats going on. The police is digging the fields, looking for something . What's going on ?" The son writes back "Mom, I helped however i could, but you will have to plant the potatoes yourself's"
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80499
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2018, 04:15:19 pm »
Quote from: Chetan
Lets ban haters hackers! xD

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor