Author Topic: so much for freedom of expression  (Read 8712 times)

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
Re: so much for freedom of expression
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 10:18:13 am »
Did you ever try to reclass from Security class to another class Judah?! Or your Rules are just havin g sawn and use 2 shots or 4 shots and forgeting about /duty?!
Admins pls give this guy a sawn whenever he goes ig and free him from all rules
Yes, I have. I always do my duty to the best of my abilities. Please explain how using sawn offs is against my duty.

Besides your main point on this topic is that you you wanna be free of everything even on here and say all kinda bullshits you wanna say.
No. I just want to know why everyone else is allowed to spew shit around but not SoLoD? I too don't agree with some of the stuff he says but at least 90% of what he says is true (except the swearing ofc).

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 10:22:58 am »
Yeh he's right but does that make his
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?
He has annoyed others to their limit by his behavior, I take his concern about duty seriously but that doesn't make his "constant" egoistic rage talk right
 Although i was never a part old server but I've seen and heard many things about it, and if some of you people still believe that old one was better then I feel sad for you guys.

Stop calling me!
hahahahahahah pls rage you are the main problem :v

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 10:26:59 am »
Do you honestly think anyone will take him seriously, while he's acting like this server is hell?

He wants something constructive to happen; fixing a certain issue. Then he should  act like it instead of this nonsense
Yes, true. Understandable. The only problem here is that people will accuse him(or just anyone) of "writing essays" when they are polite. Tell me, wouldn't you be pissed off if someone just tells you to "shut up and stop trying to explain yourself"?

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47579
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 10:58:39 am »
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?
He has annoyed others to their limit by his behavior, I take his concern about duty seriously but that doesn't make his "constant" egoistic rage talk right
 Although i was never a part old server but I've seen and heard many things about it, and if some of you people still believe that old one was better then I feel sad for you guys.

Stop calling me!
I'm good person :(

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 11:13:20 am »
You’re heavily mistaken here, Judah. I appreciate how you’re a nice stand up guy but, I assume you didn’t read the forum rules as mentioned in the previous replies. Although Solod might or does have a point, he can’t just break the forum rules to express himself on how to fix the ingame rules, do you realize now?

So, feel free to open a suggestion about the rules that you feel it needs a fix with valid points and good manners and we’ll go from there and see what happens :) meanwhile, Judah, Solod and everyone please be nice don’t turn this topic into something else..

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:16:56 am by Finisha. »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 01:21:12 pm »
Yes, true. Understandable. The only problem here is that people will accuse him(or just anyone) of "writing essays" when they are polite. Tell me, wouldn't you be pissed off if someone just tells you to "shut up and stop trying to explain yourself"?
Ignore those replies, simple as that. If everyone replies like that, then democracy has spoken

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 01:47:26 pm »

Don't feel offended by stuff like this. Some people on the internet are just messed up in the head. You are most likely to never meet these kind of person in real life but they do have to live with themselves. That's enough punishment.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2018, 03:47:17 pm »
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?

Stop calling me!
I'm good person :(
Why u do diz men...

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2018, 11:46:23 pm »
• No fights or harassment
- Argue a point in a respectful manner

Imagine the number of topics getting locked due to this.
%

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 04:31:34 am »
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?

Stop calling me!
Change your useless name!