Author Topic: so much for freedom of expression  (Read 8718 times)

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
so much for freedom of expression
« on: January 15, 2018, 07:59:05 pm »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2947.msg25879;boardseen#new

saying all the homophobic, racist, sexist, xenophobic shit are ok because "freedom of speech" but swearing and speaking the truth makes you a crybaby? I'd be happy to wear that badge because why not? I understand that most people here abuse their freedom of speech because they come from shitthole places where you're thrown in jail for saying shit so it's like heaven for them here but it's funny how the same people call someone a crybaby for just speaking the truth

the only difference between tenshi's server and this is the "plan b" in the name and no more lacerta. tbh he was better than most retards who are bandwagon sissies nowadays. 

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: so much for freedom of expression
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 08:16:33 pm »
>There is an issue
>Solod is annoyed by this issue

What Solod should do
>Write a simple suggestion about what needs to be changed
>Jonne puts it on his to-do list (If he agrees (+optionally, if the community agrees))
>fixed

What Solod does
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>essence of what he wants
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>JONNE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD
>RAGE
>FUCKING ADMINS
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>comes up with more things to complain about
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>eventually complains about every possible thing
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE

Do you honestly think anyone will take him seriously, while he's acting like this server is hell?

He wants something constructive to happen; fixing a certain issue. Then he should act like it instead of this nonsense
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:31:28 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 08:22:25 pm »
>There is an issue
>Solod is annoyed by this issue

What Solod should do
>Write a simple suggestion about what needs to be changed
>Jonne puts it on his to-do list (If he agrees (+optionally, if the community agrees))
>fixed

What Solod does
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>essence of what he wants
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>RAGE
>JONNE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD
>RAGE
>FUCKING ADMINS
>RAGE
>RAGE

You know?
Maybe he "rage rage rage"
But the things he said are correct and we should fix that problems?
How much time we (The players ) need to wait for fix /duty?

How much time we need to wait that you will fix the rules?

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 08:29:36 pm »
You know?
Maybe he "rage rage rage"
But the things he said are correct and we should fix that problems?
How much time we (The players ) need to wait for fix /duty?

How much time we need to wait that you will fix the rules?

I do not know the answers to these questions as I'm not the developer but I do know that Jonne isn't some kind of super hero who can fix anything, instantly. It takes time, especially with complex problems like the one with /duty.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 08:37:36 pm »
Yes, you're being a crybaby too, Judah, with this topic. So here's your badge! *gives badge*

Racist? Xenophobic? Sexist? Highlight words that were commented in these contexts in Solod's topic. You're a role-model SJW, aren't you? Also, what is this supposed to mean:

I understand that most people here abuse their freedom of speech because they come from shitthole places where you're thrown in jail for saying shit so it's like heaven for them here

It's really ridiculous how you bash on freedom of speech on a damn gaming forum, quit being such a little cupcake.

But I guess the funniest part is when you start comparing Plan B with Tenshi's server. "It's not changed at all, boohoohoo, I want Tenshi back! Even Lacerta was better than y'all boohoohoo!" That's super entertaining :D

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 08:57:10 pm »
Yeh he's right but does that make his
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?
He has annoyed others to their limit by his behavior, I take his concern about duty seriously but that doesn't make his "constant" egoistic rage talk right
 Although i was never a part old server but I've seen and heard many things about it, and if some of you people still believe that old one was better then I feel sad for you guys.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:01:32 pm by pistolstar »

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:38:48 pm »
With all due respect, SoloD is a piece of trash.

Sorry but someone had to say it.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 09:59:38 pm »
There is difference betwen forum rules and ingame rules. I suggest you reading the forum rules. It's pretty clear there what you can do and what you cannot do.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 10:00:30 pm »

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 04:38:20 am »
I was comparing the server in general with whatever SoLoD said.

I have been told that I am a "stupid fag who should kill myself for stealing kills," and please let's not talk about those guys (including me) who goes "allah ackbar".

These are just two examples of what happens everyday. So why one rule for Solod and another for others? Those two comments are deemed extremely offensive by some people but no one cares about it because "freedom of speech" but when that guy tries to explain something politely, you go "0mg $t@ph! you're stupid, stop writing essays, it's annoying" and when he posts something rude you go "asshole, be nice, it's still too long. who cares? I won't read" and or "shut up crybaby" *locks*

Interesting. So they can call me a stupid fag ingame and get away with it but if i call them the same on forums, i get warned?

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 07:26:05 am »
You guys can discuss whatever shit you want just don't get butthurt when people ridicule something that is ridiculous.(allahusnackbar is meant jn a funny way and not as personal insult. We can say same for cheesus and lord fanesh). What solod says is different from that(allahu thing) and is no way funny . All i see in his post is a cynicist who has something to say about everything and everyone (rage, personal attacks) even if there is like 0 fuck given.  So duck you and duck the crybabies , enjoy the game, don't be butthurt and ffs stop including religions here before i start with my essays.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 07:29:12 am »
I was comparing the server in general with whatever SoLoD said.

I have been told that I am a "stupid fag who should kill myself for stealing kills," and please let's not talk about those guys (including me) who goes "allah ackbar".

These are just two examples of what happens everyday. So why one rule for Solod and another for others? Those two comments are deemed extremely offensive by some people but no one cares about it because "freedom of speech" but when that guy tries to explain something politely, you go "0mg $t@ph! you're stupid, stop writing essays, it's annoying" and when he posts something rude you go "asshole, be nice, it's still too long. who cares? I won't read" and or "shut up crybaby" *locks*

Interesting. So they can call me a stupid fag ingame and get away with it but if i call them the same on forums, i get warned?
Kid it must be your first day here right?!Lemme tell you something when someone rages or having problem with some players it means that he has problems with them. Besides your main point on this topic is that you you wanna be free of everything even on here and say all kinda bullshits you wanna say.
Lol even ig when some people are talking or raging at each other I'll see your name on mainchat by interrupting on a conversation which doesn't concern you and you don't even know what's going on. Did you ever try to reclass from Security class to another class Judah?! Or your Rules are just havin g sawn and use 2 shots or 4 shots and forgeting about /duty?!
Admins pls give this guy a sawn whenever he goes ig and free him from all rules
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 08:15:14 am »
They can not stop me.
I will say everything i want to say to everyone who wanna listen.
It is obvious for everyone here that every single member of admin staff is nothing but a trash in my eyes by default. And after my next topic i will show you that this point of view has some arguments behind, and this arguments provide rights for this point of view to exist.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 08:40:25 am »
They can not stop me.
I will say everything i want to say to everyone who wanna listen.
It is obvious for everyone here that every single member of admin staff is nothing but a trash in my eyes by default. And after my next topic i will show you that this point of view has some arguments behind, and this arguments provide rights for this point of view to exist.

I don t agree with some things that  solod says and does but let him speak and don t close his topics 1+

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47579
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 09:01:20 am »
Yeh he's right but does that make his
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Right?
He has annoyed others to their limit by his behavior, I take his concern about duty seriously but that doesn't make his "constant" egoistic rage talk right
 Although i was never a part old server but I've seen and heard many things about it, and if some of you people still believe that old one was better then I feel sad for you guys.

Stop calling me!