Author Topic: Need more mods or admins online  (Read 7778 times)

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Need more mods or admins online
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 09:25:10 am »
New mods will be chosen based on the time when we have lack of online admins in a day. So don't worry about it..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline MAR.

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 09:41:42 pm »

Offline Savant

• VIP
  • Score: 2175
  • Dahulukan Adab, baru Ilmu
    • Manhaj Salaf
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 03:39:53 am »
i just played today and there's 5 hackers online man how annoying.... i hope there will be more mods at least they can ban a hacker

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 04:22:38 am »
+ 1
Me vs All

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 05:48:25 pm »
These last week i see a lot hacker and no admin to ban the hacker so plz need to accelerate the new mods
 :-[  :-X

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47511
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 06:33:57 pm »
These last week i see a lot hacker and no admin to ban the hacker so plz need to accelerate the new mods
You can't wait ? Just wait open soon..

Offline MAR.

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 10:18:39 pm »
Pbly if they wont be mod or admin just report that the way

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 03:07:06 am »
I feel your disappointment,

i have a life now but when I'm on my computer, I have IRC open every time. I maybe be doing assignments or something but i can come in for a second and clean all the hacks out.

Feel free to PM ME ONLY on irc. If I don't respond quick, I'm most likely not on the my pc.

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2017, 08:17:45 am »
I feel your disappointment,

i have a life now but when I'm on my computer, I have IRC open every time. I maybe be doing assignments or something but i can come in for a second and clean all the hacks out.

Feel free to PM ME ONLY on irc. If I don't respond quick, I'm most likely not on the my pc.
Ok bro  :-*

Offline SLiKkeZ[GgT]

• VIP
  • =[GgT]=founder and lover
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 10:20:58 am »
i dont really get the feeling you guys are active at looking for new players. ive been ingame for a few hours now and one hacker keeps coming back. hitman1234 and royal2k17.

i understand you have youre lifes. but no reload on sawnofss with some newb teleporting all around.
the player count drops when these fags get on. its a shame.

soplease do something sooner than later.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 11:33:13 am »
i dont really get the feeling you guys are active at looking for new players. ive been ingame for a few hours now and one hacker keeps coming back. hitman1234 and royal2k17.

i understand you have youre lifes. but no reload on sawnofss with some newb teleporting all around.
the player count drops when these fags get on. its a shame.

soplease do something sooner than later.
Well half of the work coould be done by AC for those kind of hacks it just needs improving a lil bit and everything should be fine i believe in Jonne and his effort

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2017, 07:12:08 pm »
Unfortunately, it is not easy to script a proper anticheat. Many anticheat scripts start to fail when it comes to high pingers. And it is not acceptable: our current anticheat sometimes bans players before/after duels. Jonne does well by unbanning the victims really quickly, but even this little issue causes a lot of discontent (which, of course, is understandable). So, please, accept the lack of omnipotent anticheat with understanding. It will be improved with time, but it is hard task to accomplish.

As for the mods, yeah, the re-elections are going to be soon, and I am sure that decent guys and girls will be picked.
As for me, I am usually logged in IRC when I am working in front of PC. When I've got absolutely nothing to do and I am not ingame, I put nickalerts to reports and react to every single one. I am trying to fulfill my duties accordingly, as every member of the staff team does. So, please, be patient about it. :)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline SLiKkeZ[GgT]

• VIP
  • =[GgT]=founder and lover
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 09:57:47 pm »
Unfortunately, it is not easy to script a proper anticheat. Many anticheat scripts start to fail when it comes to high pingers. And it is not acceptable: our current anticheat sometimes bans players before/after duels. Jonne does well by unbanning the victims really quickly, but even this little issue causes a lot of discontent (which, of course, is understandable). So, please, accept the lack of omnipotent anticheat with understanding. It will be improved with time, but it is hard task to accomplish.

As for the mods, yeah, the re-elections are going to be soon, and I am sure that decent guys and girls will be picked.
As for me, I am usually logged in IRC when I am working in front of PC. When I've got absolutely nothing to do and I am not ingame, I put nickalerts to reports and react to every single one. I am trying to fulfill my duties accordingly, as every member of the staff team does. So, please, be patient about it. :)
Iknow you do. Its just frustrating. And ac is never perfect but you guys trying to make it perfect is a nice start.

Keep it up.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 03:49:31 am »
We've been improving the AC for the past couple of weeks, so it should ban a little faster now. We'll continue that and there will be new mod selections soon (as I've said, every 3 months).