Author Topic: [Unbanned]Sneaker  (Read 2541 times)

Offline sweetie

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Sneaker
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:04:43 pm »
• In-game name - Sneaker
• Your IP address - Unknown
• The date you were banned - 28 Feb 2017
• The staff member who banned you - Unknown

First i would like to apologize to everyone , i tried to use mods one time , and when i realized that im not allowed to hack , i uninstalled all my mods . im being honest here. later i found a trick to evade the 15 time to spawn as president , thats why i kept doing it by changing name or adding small characters next to name , i got banned a several times but still , i continued evading it, result - i tried to join server and it says server closed the connection , i face this problem while joining this server only. i regret it now , im very sorry for what i have done. so i believe i was banned and cant join anyway , if i made any admin angry , i sincerely apologize for everything i have done. however, i would like to ask admin to give me just 1 more chance and ill make sure this never happens again . Please admin , i would like to join the server . please give me 1 last chance to prove myself. Thank you, hoping a positive response from you.

This was my post made on March 1 . admin said ill be unban on Apr 1 . i still didnt get my unban (range banned) please lift my ban
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 11:34:43 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Pending of my unban
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 11:34:15 pm »