Author Topic: Madmans report  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
Madmans report
« on: May 05, 2017, 04:42:23 pm »
• Players' name:SPPEE and WooG.zbi[O.B.Have]
• Date it occured:now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):ths woog guy sat behind the bike and sppee guy drove it,when they reached 2 us sppee went afk but woog was still shooting us wthout taking damage
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Madmans report
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:39:08 pm »
Yeah they did the same thing while attacking skittles and jerry i was just watching all of it
This happened aproxx 1 hour later than the report and seriously this woog was getting huge streaks!

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 09:57:22 am »
Maybe if you could add some evidence like videos, because your screenshot shows nothing.

Offline WooGlitza

• Score: Unknown
  • *Bling blaww burr*
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 05:58:03 pm »
What is this? That guy Sppee teamed up with me yesterday and few times he lost connection to the server/timed out. At the time when this happened we fought you two and it seemed like he is afk but no, he was about to time out. If I didn't kill you both in just a few seconds you would see him timing out  :)

We fought a lot there and in our fights with you two, he has timed out only this one time, then you immediately come here to make a complaint about us?
Then why do you even play this game dude? You suck.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 06:24:45 pm »
What is this? That guy Sppee teamed up with me yesterday and few times he lost connection to the server/timed out. At the time when this happened we fought you two and it seemed like he is afk but no, he was about to time out. If I didn't kill you both in just a few seconds you would see him timing out  :)

We fought a lot there and in our fights with you two, he has timed out only this one time, then you immediately come here to make a complaint about us?
Then why do you even play this game dude? You suck.
nice story idk y ur not a writer,ask ths qus,y he always go afk when in fight and after 10 secs or more hell join the fight again wthout crashing when his ping is good?hmm?how a ppl can crash wth a good ping?y ur keep lying nub.and y u registered here?u registered right when i said tht im gonna report u?we all know tht ur another nub undercover maybe ur homie or kaleth who knows
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 07:01:16 pm »
Well the evidence is not enough. As WooGlitza said, it might be timeout. We will keep an eye on them. Next time add more evidence, not just a screenshot that shows only your character.

Locked.