• GgT Forum
Carg
« on: July 05, 2017, 09:52:42 am »
• Players' name: carg
• Date it occurred: 04.07.17 - around 10 pm
• Reason for the report: admin abuse
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLfeZ0qe4O0&feature=youtu.be

I went to terro spawn with my hydra to reclass as a terro and I wanted to keep my hydra. Then later I got warned and jailed for 5 minutes. I never had the intention to break the rules.

[22:26:41] [Staff] Carg: so you call "going to the terror spawn with hydra being chased from 2 terrors and other terrors shooting from the ground

As you can see in my video my hydra had 1000 health all the time, this means that no one hit me. And the terrorists on the ground were also not attacking me. The two hydras you are speaking about were not even close to me.

I want you to point out my rule breaking. If I did not rule break please remove my warning.

Thanks.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Carg
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 10:50:00 am »
Sorry Wuzi, I didn't knew that you were banned 2 times for death evasion in the other ptp. Guess I'll have to ban you now.

About the video, you can see that I was chasing you with the hydra, and when you landed and rced I have already sent the rockets towards you. But considering that you even went at spawn and got like 5-6 enemies there, and reclassing near them, that's totally a death evade.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 10:52:37 am by Carg »

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 12:35:02 pm »
The enemies on the ground were not shooting me and I reclassed to become a terrorist and to help them. Besides that, my hydra had 1000 health and I had 100% health. If you hit me the system would have add the kill to your account. The way you have flown the hydra and somehow tried to attack me every minute was very unprofessional that I didn't even note you. This makes me think that you are mad because you suck and you wanted to use your admin power.

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33460996/Screenshot_20170705-130403.jpg.html
I thought admins on the new ptp are neutral. Maybe this has to do something with my ban.

I did not evade death and that you changed your opinion to ban me is also not ridiculous. What happend in the old ptp is past or do you consider Tenshi and Lacerta as good admins?

I remember I have reported Mark for a similar situation and he didn't get punished.

https://youtu.be/fvHef5gLzO0
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:07:56 pm by WuZi »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 12:46:07 pm »
I'm not here to fight you or anything, I stated how the things are and if you want to have such conversations with me this is not the place. I'll just leave it to some level 5 since you report me and I'm admin.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 07:17:17 pm »
Nothing to argue about here. Carg was shooting rockets at you when you landed and then you reclassed. Clearly a death evade. So Carg is right in his decision here. No abuse..

Locked.