Author Topic: Rules and admins  (Read 41383 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Re: Rules and admins
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2018, 09:00:58 am »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2018, 03:05:56 pm »
Server is fine as it is

That nibba doesn't even play much on the server anymore to know the current situation precisely.
Now it is time for you to come here and tell me exactly things i do not know.

I was referring to KhaN tho.

I play very often, and i've played here long enough to know "precisely" what issues there are. This is a gaming server, you're sat here discussing it like its a US government operation. Where it has lasted like this for almost 12/13 years, don't think its going to become self distructive if "your" issues are not addressed as most the server seems to be okay. By raging and using indecent language, you aren't getting an edge over anyone else.
Asduhfhsuwkiduuskwnbcyaiakmbrhciaonvefyciakqngycuowonwvgyc

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2018, 11:00:37 am »
Where it has lasted like this for almost 12/13 years
Lie. You lie, motherfucker. Like "this" it lasted 2 years.

//Skittles: Author of this post has been warned for insulting.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:55:55 am by Skittles »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2018, 12:19:28 pm »
Literally nobody gives a single shit about your bitching.

Stop being a crybaby and get a life, a sa-mp server shouldn't bother you this much.

Just gtfo.

//Skittles: Stop violating the Forum Rules. You've been warned as well.

Curry: I'm just saying what we're all thinking.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 01:02:22 pm by Curry »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2018, 12:26:20 pm »

Stop being a crybaby and get a life, a sa-mp server shouldn't bother you this much.

Just gtfo.
A badass isn't someone wears ripped leather jackets, a badass isn't someone who breaks stuff to look tough, and a badass isn't someone who fights for the fun of fighting. It's Curry

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2018, 12:35:43 am »

//Skittles: Author of this post has been warned for insulting.

Rage all you want lol.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 01:05:40 am by Khan »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2018, 09:00:02 am »

Just gtfo.

//Skittles: Stop violating the Forum Rules. You've been warned as well.
Solod & Curry got SKITTLED!

Guys, you are getting out of respect lines. Creating problems instead of solving one.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2018, 09:37:28 am »

PlanB started like 3-4 years ago lol, I doubt the community problems would be of same level of concern of back then under a different adminstration to what it is of now.

%

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2018, 11:52:24 am »

PlanB started like 3-4 years ago lol, I doubt the community problems would be of same level of concern of back then under a different adminstration to what it is of now.

3/4 years ago? Deluded?. To start with, you all moved here in 2016. So hardly a year and a half, secondly, i don't think you've been here for longer than a year. The "community" issues are non existant & SaLaD is just exaggerating. PlanB is hardly different to PTP, admin issues/ rules were similar, actually much worse. Posts were not responded to for months. Admins were no different either. Spawnkilling, armour killing, bug abusing all resulted in a ban & trust me, no admin thought twice before a ban. You were no one to decide who gets banned for how long back then, and you're no one to decide it on this server. No player had a say in admin promotions back then, no one does now. PlanB is better than PTP, at least admins are not biased or you don't have Jonne's favourite players as admins, or you don't have Jonne's best friends as admins who would ban you for absolutely no reason because it's convenient for them? (Refering to tenshi & lacerta)

You're Lucky, Jonne's server is very considerate towards it's players. Admins here are strictly bound to follow stricter rules, over a tiny mistake or complaints admins are getting demoted & players like you are taking advantage. I think admins should have more levy in what they're allowed to do & should be given more rights and authority otherwise players like you will never respect them and post crap like this calling them "shit" & "useless". Had this been Tenshi's PTP his bum chums would have banned you just for this stupid post of yours.

A request to Jonne, insulting an admin should be a bannable offence.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:01:31 pm by Khan »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2018, 12:33:51 pm »
3/4 years ago? Deluded?. To start with, you all moved here in 2016. So hardly a year and a half, to end with, i don't think you've been here for longer than a year. The "community" issues are non existant & SaLaD is just exaggerating. PlanB is hardly different to PTP, admin issues/ rules were similar, actually much worse. Posts were not responded to for months. Admins were no different either. Spawnkilling, armour killing, bug abusing all resulted in a ban & trust me, no admin thought twice before a ban.

Yes, that 3-4 was typo my bad.

That's just one part of it, if that's so then why does the Forum echo with useless and senseless bans whenever the subject of Old PTP is brought up? The reason why PlanB was made to begin with. That 'much worse' and ignorance is what led that server to go offline.

The "community" issues are non existant & SaLaD is just exaggerating.

SoLoD's exaggerates? Maybe. Hell he doesn't even cover the extra issues that make Randoms leave PlanB or have no choice but to join this /stats friendship bullshit.

'are non existent' Now that is delusion to be honest. How can I take your word seriously about knowing the current affairs when you just said that one of PlanB's biggest problem doesn't exist.

People not doing their duty,letting newbies die,treating them like crap and what not.
Most of the pros (only stats wise) originate from TDM servers and make this their TDM Clan server 2.0 not PlanB:PTP.

The 'Respected' and 'Pro' clans stating to follow all server rules then mentioning not to kill their clan members even in opposite team in the same damn page is a community issue because if one does without getting any negative feedback obviously the others will follow because that benefits them too.

One of  the Mods Nikola[NO] even stated here in the forums that there was a time where people shot each other and did their duty and enjoyed without caring about the tag, which is sharply contrasted to current behaviour of almost every regular in PlanB. (considering the old PTP and this wasn't much 'different' from each other)

Mods and Admins can't actually address the situation because the rules are bent by players, and maybe they know that people will banter the server if a direct change is made that affect their usual circlejerk gameplay.

This only happens when the community is at fault.

Any newbie who can speak his mind, will question why did his teammate let him die and what not.

You shoot one mofo's friend they will leave their presi to come civilian and shoot you.

You're Lucky, Jonne's server is very considerate towards it's players. Admins here are strictly bound to follow stricter rules, over a tiny mistake or complaints admins are getting demoted & players like you are taking advantage. I think admins should have more levy in what they're allowed to do & should be given more rights and authority otherwise players like you will never respect them and post crap like this calling them "shit" & "useless". Had this been Tenshi's PTP his bum chums would have banned you just for this stupid post of yours.

Yes Sir because I am SoLoD's alt and I use insults and stuff in my every post. Even tho the players responsible for admin demotions are mostly due to the community's 'Clan Wars and Vendetta' problems which you pretend doesn't exist.

Yes this isn't Tenshi's PTP, that's why I am saying what I want and not hiding behind someone regular's back and asslicking them so they don't hunt me.

That's what proper adminship comes with, It is stressful and people with criticize you. I criticize because there is room for improvement and the server administration wants to improve their gamemode not just for the heck of it to gleefully see a admin getting demoted and harassing them like a troll.

and even SoLoD isn't completely at fault, his result is exactly what you get from any non regular who gets frustrated by the game BS.

This forum barely has Lvl1s and Lvl0s who actually contribute here in Forums by voicing their problems.

and with that said I still don't believe that you know the current state of affairs or the problems of PTP, to me you just seem like a returning player who just comes without stressing much on the gameplay.

Lol Although nobody says this but it is already specified in the register section of the forum:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

But that shouldn't be limited because if a person comes to the point of insulting a Admin, it clearly shows the dissatisfaction.

And reason for any dissatisfaction should be know regardless of the scale of maturity. Now whether to consider this as a valuable topic to think about or not is on the Admin.

and that being said I already respect every admin there is in PlanB and haven't purposefully insulted (except Dizzy), but won't hold back to criticize shall the situation be to.

It's a Admin's duty to work towards the betterment of the game-mode afterall.

(Apologies in advance if the piece of writing gave out the wrong meaning and tone, I am in a rush.)
%

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2018, 01:57:17 pm »
Yes, that 3-4 was typo my bad.

That's just one part of it, if that's so then why does the Forum echo with useless and senseless bans whenever the subject of Old PTP is brought up? The reason why PlanB was made to begin with. That 'much worse' and ignorance is what led that server to go offline.

SoLoD's exaggerates? Maybe. Hell he doesn't even cover the extra issues that make Randoms leave PlanB or have no choice but to join this /stats friendship bullshit.

People not doing their duty,letting newbies die,treating them like crap and what not.
Most of the pros (only stats wise) originate from TDM servers and make this their TDM Clan server 2.0 not PlanB:PTP.

The 'Respected' and 'Pro' clans stating to follow all server rules then mentioning not to kill their clan members even in opposite team in the same damn page is a community issue because if one does without getting any negative feedback obviously the others will follow because that benefits them too.

Mods and Admins can't actually address the situation because the rules are bent by players, and maybe they know that people will banter the server if a direct change is made that affect their usual circlejerk gameplay.

Any newbie who can speak his mind, will question why did his teammate let him die and what not.

You shoot one mofo's friend they will leave their presi to come civilian and shoot you

Yes Sir because I am SoLoD's alt and I use insults and stuff in my every post. Even tho the players responsible for admin demotions are mostly due to the community's 'Clan Wars and Vendetta' problems which you pretend doesn't exist.

Yes this isn't Tenshi's PTP, that's why I am saying what I want and not hiding behind someone regular's back and asslicking them so they don't hunt me.

That's what proper adminship comes with, It is stressful and people with criticize you. I criticize because there is room for improvement and the server administration wants to improve their gamemode not just for the heck of it to gleefully see a admin getting demoted and harassing them like a troll.

This forum barely has Lvl1s and Lvl0s who actually contribute here in Forums by voicing their problems.

and with that said I still don't believe that you know the current state of affairs or the problems of PTP, to me you just seem like a returning player who just comes without stressing much on the gameplay.

Lol Although nobody says this but it is already specified in the register section of the forum:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

But that shouldn't be limited because if a person comes to the point of insulting a Admin, it clearly shows the dissatisfaction.

And reason for any dissatisfaction should be know regardless of the scale of maturity. Now whether to consider this as a valuable topic to think about or not is on the Admin.

(Apologies in advance if the piece of writing gave out the wrong meaning and tone, I am in a rush.)[/size]

You don't make sense, and where you do, you contradict yourself.

Anyway you want to raise your voice regarding an issue, that has existed for a while. You have to be rational, and definitely not like SoLoD. Looks like hes on his lady periods all year around. Be sensible, show respect to gain respect.

Newbies are newbies, admin's job is not to teach them how to play. They learn over time, if they don't. They leave. I've not seen them not being punished if an admin is present. Stop blaming admins if newbies are dumb and aren't following duties.

Yes clanwars while being in security class is against the rules. The rules have been set out clearly. It us upon regular players of planB to follow them. Admins are not there to babysit you guys. However there is a simple solution. We all know terros have a definite edge over cops in terms of weapons, majorly as there is No db weapon in comparison to the terrorist shotgun. Give cops a competitive weapon & and that could solve the clan problem to some extent. To some extent, might not completely resolve it

The truth is, there is only enough everyone can do to keep the server going, you guys will have to adjust. To get something you have to lose something.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 02:01:50 pm by Khan »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2018, 09:39:05 am »

One of  the Mods Nikola[NO] even stated here in the forums that there was a time where people shot each other and did their duty and enjoyed without caring about the tag, which is sharply contrasted to current behaviour of almost every regular in PlanB. (considering the old PTP and this wasn't much 'different' from each other)

First of all, there are no "respected" clans on PTP anymore. There were Owls and PPLVs. Owls are inactive, PPLV became a joke.
If you wanna take something like RD clan, i`ve got a little comversation about "rules" with one of them (and that "one" was waaaay more adequate than other RDs or PTPers). So, he was telling me that rules, well, they are not something to follow. He was talking about PTP rules and making examples bout RD clan rules. Then i came to their cln site and guess what? That person is a clan co-owner. So, CO-ONWER and PTP regular is telling me that RD rule is not something you need to follow, but on their page you can read that there is no exception but to follow that rules. So, how you will talk with this person?

Nikola can say whatever he wants, but he is talking about something that happened 7-8 years ago.
It is old and it is not even true for us now.

Mods and admins are the part of this problem. And they are the part of this community. It is their fault.

Anyway, i am feeling fresh after skiing, so be ready for new essay.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47579
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2018, 10:54:25 am »
Maybe I’m not in the topic but a rules need really to be fixed it’s the duty of security they are not really protecting president or with him they just go away like tourists

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2018, 10:56:22 am »

First of all, there are no "respected" clans on PTP anymore. There were Owls and PPLVs. Owls are inactive, PPLV became a joke.
If you wanna take something like RD clan, i`ve got a little comversation about "rules" with one of them (and that "one" was waaaay more adequate than other RDs or PTPers). So, he was telling me that rules, well, they are not something to follow. He was talking about PTP rules and making examples bout RD clan rules. Then i came to their cln site and guess what? That person is a clan co-owner. So, CO-ONWER and PTP regular is telling me that RD rule is not something you need to follow, but on their page you can read that there is no exception but to follow that rules. So, how you will talk with this person?

Nikola can say whatever he wants, but he is talking about something that happened 7-8 years ago.
It is old and it is not even true for us now.

Mods and admins are the part of this problem. And they are the part of this community. It is their fault.

Anyway, i am feeling fresh after skiing, so be ready for new essay.
Clearly you are acting like a boss and all what you want to do is creating your own gamemode. Let me tell you something, if i were you i wouldn't spend and wasting all my time writing these posts and topics to change what you want to change instead of doing all this get a life, work,  solve your problems instead of making it worse, do something in your life. Being a mature and respect and patient. Trust me all what you do here is just wasting of your time not us, for me i have a life i have things to do in my life instead of wasting my times for nothing its not you only who do this. everyone knows himself... i wouldnt post all this posts especially everyone. Please if you cry about rules cry about something else. you know what is this things. I wish you hadnt forget this time when we are near airport RC when you are a security and im with 10 players or whatever, then you coming with a rustler and fighting us instead of protecting the president.i know what you want to do there you are acting like a superman. You didnt follow your duty there and Now you are cry about duty. Let me tell you 5 words This Is Just A Game.
Be careful this is just a game :D

Regards,
-Golden Magic!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:04:30 am by Magic »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2018, 11:10:00 am »
Do you really think somethings is gonna change when nothing changed since this started? You can only say words but people will argue and the Main heads of this organisaton PTP plan B will only look and laugh.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.