Author Topic: [Y]mone[Y] - RACIST  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Daffy

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
    • http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027422/quotes
[Y]mone[Y] - RACIST
« on: December 16, 2017, 07:16:08 pm »
Well i was playing PTP having fun with the lads and then i killed [Y]mone[Y] guy cos i dont know who he is then he said this :

Website Link:
https://imgur.com/a/ir4bl

As you can see the first pm was from [Y]mone[Y] and he said that.
If u can you can check the logs to see if i said anything b4 the racist pm he sent to me.
In my opinion this is a serious matter cos racism is not a nice thing and being racist to me and to my religon and to our god(Allah) i find it really really direspectful and racist.There are 25 pics in total so i have lots of evidence, And also to prove i never said anything b4 the Racist pm, he would've been arguing saying 'ohh i've been racist'. Thank you.

P.S: Its quite funny that he cant even spell 'your' lol.

I hope this is taken as a serious matter.
Thanks for reading my report. :'(

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
Re: [Y]mone[Y] - RACIST
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 08:32:17 pm »
HI guys and thank u for reDING HIS REPORT

LETs start clearing everything ...
 ;D ;D ;D
OK :

Well i was playing PTP having fun with the lads and then i killed [Y]mone[Y] guy cos i dont know who he is then he said ............

First of all you didnt kill me once i came to you and you and wanted to make a friend relationship with u ( i want to have a lot of friends who knows me knows that ) and i didnt shoot u i helped you to kill that shit who was killing u but u killed me like ....

----[As you can see the first pm was from [Y]mone[Y] and he said that.]

when you killed me thousand time ( admin please check the killing report in that date ) i didnt fight back
but u did it again and again ( glenn saw that ask him cuz i was teaming up with him and daffy just was doing that )  anyway u pissed me off i lost my control i said that

----[If u can you can check the logs to see if i said anything b4 the racist pm he sent to me.
In my opinion this is a serious matter cos racism is not a nice thing and being racist to me and to my religon and to our god(Allah) i find it really really direspectful and racist.There are 25 pics in total so i have lots of evidence, And also to prove i never said anything b4 the Racist pm, he would've been arguing saying 'ohh i've been racist'. Thank you. ]

ok .... first stop calling me  ( RACIST )
i AM christian and i was muslim one day my name is Mohammed ( islam prophet )
and i AM not f***** RACIST i hate em ok ?
y u r trying to give me that Tag ( racist )
i dont wanna describe Islam cuz everybody know about it
ANd u didnt loose ur control never ? i did that was my first and my last time
i said sorry like 5 times but u just answer that ( i will make Ptp BAN you and you can not do anything ... you said i hope you get ban ) anyway im done with this and i think i said sorry enough

----[P.S: Its quite funny that he cant even spell 'your' lol. ]

as i said i lost my control when im mad at someone i can write good and it was a mistake ....
I dont know y u r trying to show PTP  players that i cant speak english good if my bad english is helping you to ban me so good luck bro
 Cuz they know me enough so they know how my english is

I know you enjoy to suffer me so be happy cuz im dying i have lung cancer

------ [I hope this is taken as a serious matter.
Thanks for reading my report. :'( ]

it will  .... it was my mistake cuz i didnt read the rules very well

ummmm..... i think there is nothing more to clear ...
anyway thank you PTP guys if there is other question im glad to answer with pleasure
thanks for ur time to reading this

Racist lol hahaha

GOOD LUCK
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
Re: [Y]mone[Y] - RACIST
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 08:50:36 pm »
Daffy, Grow the fuck up. He didn't say a single racist word in that whole conversation. If someone says Fuck Alllah, Fuck Jesus or what ever. Who the fuck cares? I swear to god, muslims are the most butthurt people there is..

Next time just ignore the PM and move on. Nothing to waste energy on.

Locked.