Author Topic: Traveling around the World - Leaving 9th of October 2018  (Read 21787 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Traveling around the World
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 06:48:47 pm »
How about a duck meme? xD

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 08:10:52 pm »
How about de wae mimi
Barto pliz visit uganda and tell us about how they tell u de way

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:18 am »
Dayum I hope I'll be able to do this kind of stuff. As of now the best I could do was moving to Germany xD

Well it is something, where you moving to in Germany?

Wow man! Your dream trip starts soon :) Very exciting really! I think you should visit some little towns in USA.

I will tell you one of my target destination town in USA, I don't know if it's on your route or not. But I suggest you to see that beautiful little town mixed with nature of country side :)

Jackson Hole, Wyoming It's not famous, it's like just a random town in USA, but I like the feeling of being in Jackson Hole streets. Because it looks like pure countyside life :D

Jackson Hole, Wyoming isn't on my route. The problem is that is is too far from to west coast to visit for me. But a nice suggestion!

just don't come to algeria coz once you get in there is no way out lol :D

0.o, good to know that.....

If you want a small town worth visiting in California, I'd recommend some of the Gold Rush towns in the northern parts of California. There are plenty of fun roads to ride, plus lots of mountain biking opportunities and cool things to see. San Francisco is a very cool city- San Fierro features many of the places and things I would recommend visiting in San Francisco.

Downieville, CA (population: 282) would be a worthwhile stop for the small-town aspect, plus it's a great place to use as a base to go elsewhere- Lake Tahoe, nice places to ride off and on road (Mountain biking competitions are held there, there are also plenty of fun roads to ride motorcycles on: here's the ride in, here's State Route 89 nearby), nice hiking to very cool views (Sierra Buttes USFS fire lookout hike, Yuba River), etc. It's also only about 3 hours away from San Francisco, less time than a lot of people spend in LA traffic.

I personally dislike LA and most of Southern California, mainly because of the culture. The entire place is superficial. LA is built in the middle of a desert, and as a result has to take water from Northern California and other rainy areas to maintain its green grass and swimming pools. The city is glitzy and glamourous without much charm apart from the tourist destinations. As mentioned, the traffic sucks. GTA's parodies of LA have a lot of basis in reality. People from SoCal seem to care more about what you possess and how you look than what you actually are. However, I don't fault you for wanting to visit. You will recognize Los Santos, particularly in the smog.

I have a friend who worked for SpaceX in Florida. He hated the state. He saw a lot of launches, many of which were postponed. If you're going to be spending more time on the West Coast and/or you miss a launch, you might be able to catch one at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California- check their launch schedule and the weather forecasts (I almost saw one in CA, but it was postponed due to weather).

Jackson Hole, Wyoming It's not famous, it's like just a random town in USA, but I like the feeling of being in Jackson Hole streets. Because it looks like pure countyside life :D
Sorry to ruin it for you, but Jackson is actually pretty well-known here, mainly because it's often the only town that people can name in Wyoming, but also because it's a famous skiing location and the gateway to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It's a tourist destination, and therefore somewhat artificial and ritzy compared to your average American small town (though it still retains a lot of local culture).

Good suggestion! About SpaceX I am aware of that... I will only go there if the chance of the launch that week would be likely, otherwise I stay longer in San Francisco.

Very nice topic dude, that was a lot of effort for you to write all this but very cool. My goals in the future are to travel like that too. Hit USA/Canada, visit Australia/NZ, Europe, India are part of my personal bucket list.

But if you're gonna visit the USA, you should try to figure out to do a roadtrip. Don't be a typical tourist, visit some real cities where people live and work. If you take a roadtrip, you could hit some cities like Colorado Springs/Denver (for the beautiful views of the mountains, Chicago (Yea obviously gotta my kind of town Chicago), Nashville (for the love of music), Atlanta, and ofc whatever else there is that you may like. But being around the midwest center of the USA is perfect.

Do something like this, and hey visit Wyoming (they don't have any income taxes and they'll fill your gas up)

Thank you! The roadtrip will be something for a later moment, maby in a few years when I am ready to travel again :)

Barto be sure to show us your Airplane Flying tricks!

XD
Hijack n Fly!!!
A fun tip: on plane, put the toilet paper roll in the pot and flush!

If you like to drive, Why not roadtrip in the US instead? Saw this clip a while ago. Pretty interesting actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K30NUv28sHs&t=
Yes!

I do this every year, each time it gets more and more awesome!

I was first planning to also visit Canada, But because of the length of my trip I want to visit it another time. But I might visit Niagara Falls :P

You will get wet, literally water spraying everywhere, also if you're able to, you should book a helicopter flight!

Jackson Hole is definitely worth visiting, same goes for Mammoth Lakes.

LA isn't worth visiting, it's a shithole.

If you need any help or want to know some more cool places, let me know, I've been all over the world.

Good to know! You will hear from me 8)

Whoaa... seems like you will be having a ton of fun out around the world! Please do share some of it!

I hope it will be! Ofcourse I will share it with you guys, but probably by a special blog site. When I know which one I gonna use I will post the link at the first post!

I wish I could do it when I am at your age and yea good luck! Do show some pics and we will miss our kidnapper :)

Total cost for this trip would be?

Well hard to say how much I will spend for this trip. Over the past years I have saved enough to stay away for a few months. But because I am going to work in Australia I won't need much of my savings. And when I go traveling with my campervan it will become even cheaper :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9union You should try to come here Barto it's a little country but it's good i'live here i'm not really from France

Enjoy brother <3 !

Thank you!

Around the World in 9 months. ;D
Featuring Bart Van Den Ankel.
Wow man I do like to greet you for your journey. Good luck and have a safe trip and shopping in future.
I bet during his journey he's gonna marry one pretty girl when he will find her in the world trip ;D ;D ;D

Please, if you gonna post my name here please write it correct XD,
Ooh you have no idea what kind of girls I will find during my visit :D

Would you record a blog?
I'll be happy to edit it *_*
Do buy me some weed from Amsterdam

I would love that. Most of the things I would be able to edit from phone and with GoPro app, because I am not bringing a laptop with me. Someethings might not work on my phone. Good to know you have my back then :P

If you ever visit Amsterdam I will get you some quality weed for your help

Travel Vlogs don't really need edits except basic cutting of footage (especially not Dank Memes filters). Beside's Barto's GoPro HUD is already pretty good enough imo.

Anyways, Goodluck Barto!

True, but sometimes I might wanna might a small edit vid :)

Denk meme filters are the best!!

How about a duck meme? xD

How about de wae mimi
Barto pliz visit uganda and tell us about how they tell u de way

Wait what?! XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just want to say something.... This is the Longest post ever posted by me.... Remind me to keep this topic up to date XD

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 07:19:21 pm »
I shall report you on account of quote spree

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 09:54:50 pm »
Dayum I hope I'll be able to do this kind of stuff. As of now the best I could do was moving to Germany xD

Well it is something, where you moving to in Germany?

I'm currently at Dortmund, kinda close to Netherlands border I guess. Still haven't found a permanent place to stay though, just trying to save the day until I find one xD

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2018, 01:58:44 am »
Monuments and memorials, eclectic neighborhoods, true local flavor – Washington, DC is a place unlike any other. Been there plenty of times, took friends, cousins you name it. Wonderful experience have fun!

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2018, 05:30:20 am »

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2018, 03:57:18 pm »
Its been almost 7 months since the last post, but the day is almost there: I am leaving 9th of October 2018 from Schiphol, Amsterdam to John F. Kennedy Airport, New York City. I will stay in New York City for more then a week and then I go to Washington DC were I will stay for a few days. From Washington DC I will go to Miami to visit the Nasa and enjoy the sunshine there.

After my 2.5 week stay on the east coast I will continue my trip to the west coast of the USA and start in San Francisco from where I will rent a car/motorcycle and follow route 1 in a 4 day road trip to Los Angeles. Mayby I will go visit Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, but I am not sure if I got the time for that.

Then I will leave the United States and leave to Japan mid November, where I will stay for over 1 month traveling the country by train. After that I will go to Australia where I will work and travel for a whole year.

I have heard many of you who want to follow my trip, so below here there is a link to followed me realtime! In this blog I will post photos and story's about my trip. I will also post the link at the top of this topic and on my signature.

https://www.polarsteps.com/BartvandenAnker/832828-worldtrip

With this plan I will be gone for more then a year, so I have to say goodbye. It is unlickely I will be online while I travel, but I will keep up with the Forum. I will stay online till I will leave so I am not gone yet :)

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
Re: Traveling around the World - Leaving 9th of October 2018
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2018, 04:17:24 pm »
Barto dont miss India and meet Chetan and upgrade hes pc

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2018, 04:49:40 pm »
Barto dont miss India and meet Chetan and upgrade hes pc
Welcome to Bhai Country! Please do this :p
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Kloe

• VIP
  • Score: 23371
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2018, 07:17:42 pm »
take me with u pls :(

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2018, 07:47:21 pm »
Why don't you travel to Iran
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2018, 07:55:41 pm »
One question to end all questions. Barto your overall pathway is a western route to Japan rite? I think it most likely is but ofc

Btw goodluck and I will miss ya but ofc I will stalk you good with that link. I hope you learn a lot through this journey and I wish you the best of fate.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:02:23 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2018, 08:11:09 pm »
Oh, sweet plans Barto, good luck and wish you a very happy and enjoying travels. And, GoPro is a very nice camera, i use it for my free diving, get more of it xd.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2018, 07:44:56 am »
One question to end all questions. Barto your overall pathway is a western route to Japan rite? I think it most likely is but ofc

Btw goodluck and I will miss ya but ofc I will stalk you good with that link. I hope you learn a lot through this journey and I wish you the best of fate.
Barto looks Like Asian so probably that's why?
XD