Author Topic: Lending a helpful hand  (Read 5940 times)

Offline Rev

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Lending a helpful hand
« on: February 18, 2018, 03:35:28 pm »
Hello, guys! What is up? Hope you're all doing alright.

A few months ago I made a topic here to talk about what the situation currently is not only here but in many countries that are going through a hell of a struggle being oppresed by 'agents of the law' in the midst of more freedom requests. And while that has taken a slight step back, other issues have come up that we are now fighting and are slowly killing us.

You probably have heard at least something from Venezuela. It's a topic being discussed nowadays by the EU and the United States along with Canada and some other big countries, undoubtefully an action we truly appreciate because for so many years we fought hard to get the world's eyes upon us. Right now the United States and the EU is providing monetary help to Colombia, Brazil and nearby countries because we are facing an exodus like nothing we've seen before. In 3 years it's estimated that at least 4 million citizens have left the country and the frontier controls are a daily mess because of how many people are leaving the country.

Venezuelans rush to the border as Colombia tightens controls.

Most of those people don't even have any family, friends or somewhere to go to in other countries, but they leave because, for a lot of them, leaving on the streets somewhere else is far better than being here.

Because there's shortage on every basic aspect of human life. Food, medicine, certainty about tomorrow is something that a lot have lost. Many, countless children have died because their parents can't afford buying anything, a month of salary lasts for about a week and a half and the rest of the month you just got to survive with whatever you can find. This has led to a great increase of the citizens in street situation, begging for food or water or simply just looking through garbage to eat something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1zdePe-yuQ

I know this is a CNN report and it might be controversial to some, but this video is one hundred percent true. You are likely to witness this on your way to work or university. I study at nights and it's way worse then.

For the pasts years I've partnered with both opposition party members and pro-government making campaings gathering food or medicine and supplies. Because hunger doesn't distinguish political colors. I do understand that giving away food is not enough because it may only lasts for a day or two but it definitely grants these people relieve for at least a day, which I think is a huge deal.

If you guys want to help this initiative, you can contact me on gmail, twitter or facebook. Feel free to message me and I'll gladly reply.

MAIL: reguzman15@gmail.com
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RevezG
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RevGz

I also wanted to give a huge thanks to these guys for their incredible support:
- pWn, my squad fam, naturally. Especially Finisher, Mive & Ege
- Jonne & Altus.

See you guys around. Please, cherish what you have.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:39:23 pm by Rev »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Lending a helpful hand
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 03:50:16 pm »
Well, I'm not really interested in such situations and I haven't heard about this. The all I can say is Good luck  :)

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 04:02:36 pm »
Wanna help  :'(

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 04:15:55 pm »
Well, I'm not really interested in such situations and I haven't heard about this. The all I can say is Good luck  :)

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 05:22:09 pm »

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47511
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:59:57 pm »

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 06:45:33 pm »
Rev I didn't know you live Venezuela your country is literally very close to mine

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 06:54:13 pm »
Well I somehow heard about what's going on your country I guess.Hope everything will be fine and justice would come back again for all people
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 10:49:15 pm »
Well what I've heard about was venezuale and the that cop was doing some actions with helicopter was getting killed by polices months ago. Nothing more I heard about it.

You know people are facing with many other deepshit situations happening all around world. I don't even talk about what's going in Syria for last couple years.

For that reason, all I can say is good luck..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 11:05:45 pm »
Hope everything will be fine
It will not. The only way to make circumstances "fine" is to choose right capitalism friends (contries), which will overload your country with money (like it happened with Germany, Poland, S.Korea, Japan). And nobody will do that for a country "under" southern USA border.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline IceBreaker

• ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 05:23:38 am »
try to get the fug out of there dude, u won't get food in that commie hole until its not a commie anymore

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 12:54:04 am »
Quick update:

Hey guys! Just wanted to make a quick update as to how things have been going so far. The response to this campaign has been amazing so far and we've been able to do so many things from the feedback received! Sadly, the team I work with has been incapable of getting together and organizing giveaways in the past months because difficulties. Because of that, most of the activities have been done lowkey by myself mostly, Roy Guzman (Rev, ReeGz, RevGz).

And it has been quite a lot focused overall on health. Because of the truly kind donations you've provided we were able to pay 3 (THREE!) surgeries and bought supplies for a breast cancer patient. We also could buy insulin for a well loved community member who had a rough time without it. Getting insulin to treat diabetes is an incredible tough job. You either need to have a lot of money or know someone with connections.

So thank you for that. To everyone who has donated. If you ever feel bad just think about this: You have helped saved lives.

I will do further updates. I may even make a video to give thanks personally and shoutouts to yo'all :D

Special thanks to:
From PTP: Jonne, Uthar, Rolan and all of my clan mates - You guys are plain awesome.
From LoS: TrukRs, Atler, cc_02, adriaN, Krot and lucille - We're doing good job.
Para Arcadia TKR: Camille y Studge.

If you guys ever want to reach me you can contact me through the means provided in the main post. Also, if you're interested, send me a pm and I'll hit you up on whatsapp :)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:50:54 am by Rev »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 12:19:27 pm »
NICE!
:)

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP