Author Topic: Re-opening the RiderZ clan  (Read 13399 times)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Re-opening the RiderZ clan
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 04:51:57 am »
RZ IS FUN I WANT TO JOIN BUT NO KILLING, VIOLENCE IS BAD, I PROTECC ALL
LP_BR[poplu_RZ]

Thats real lp.

LP. For presi
LP_BR UHUUUUUU

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 06:42:07 am »
Gat clan re-opening kkkk Welcome back  ;D

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 06:51:05 am »
If its fun i may take part in :p
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 07:07:03 am »
If its fun i may take part in :p
[RZ]IDANZOR +100000000000000000

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • Score: 50815
  • RZ_Life style
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 11:22:22 am »
I wonder if any of the real RZ members are aware of this lol

Lol , i was accepted in RZ a long time ago just to be clear , i didnt just put the tag infront of my name on my own xD.
CrazyRider and RowdyRider are long gone, And i did Contact Darkrider, by phone and e-mail for about 1 year, but he couldnt respond, and there's no other RZ left besides me. So im taking the initiative to bring it back. And im not gonna recrute anyone in the clan, like i said before and still saying it i will only recrute people who are worthy of it.
Plus joining other clans doesnt interest me, with all respect to them, they tend to get in fights with people i rather not fight.

Offline Acze

• Score: 6216
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 01:12:34 pm »
I hope you will get new members for RZ so it can be alive again.... and goodluck for leading the RZ Clan, the former clan leaders and members of RZ will be so proud of you :) :) :D, it has been dead for years I think & and you're bringing it back to life. Just like I said Goodluck!!  8) 8) ;D BEST WISHES FOR YOU AND THE FUTURE OF RZ CLAN IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS!!  8) 8) :D ;)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:22 pm »

Lol , i was accepted in RZ a long time ago just to be clear , i didnt just put the tag infront of my name on my own xD.
CrazyRider and RowdyRider are long gone, And i did Contact Darkrider, by phone and e-mail for about 1 year, but he couldnt respond, and there's no other RZ left besides me. So im taking the initiative to bring it back. And im not gonna recrute anyone in the clan, like i said before and still saying it i will only recrute people who are worthy of it.
Plus joining other clans doesnt interest me, with all respect to them, they tend to get in fights with people i rather not fight.

First of all I know that you didn't just put the tag yourself and that you were accepted by them. But just because you've been a regular member doesn't mean you can take the owner-/leadership of the clan and do whatever you want with it unless one of the original management members officially allowed you to do so. Although I'm not the one to tell you what to do, in my humble opinion, as a long time friend of them (especially Rowdy) I find it disrespectful towards their legacy.
Secondly, if you don't wanna join a clan and run your own you can simply create a new clan instead of taking over RZ without their permission. It's not really that hard.
Last but not least, it's 2018. It's almost impossible to not be able to contact with someone lol (facebook eh)

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • RZ_Life style
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2018, 03:58:28 pm »

First of all I know that you didn't just put the tag yourself and that you were accepted by them. But just because you've been a regular member doesn't mean you can take the owner-/leadership of the clan and do whatever you want with it unless one of the original management members officially allowed you to do so. Although I'm not the one to tell you what to do, in my humble opinion, as a long time friend of them (especially Rowdy) I find it disrespectful towards their legacy.
Secondly, if you don't wanna join a clan and run your own you can simply create a new clan instead of taking over RZ without their permission. It's not really that hard.
Last but not least, it's 2018. It's almost impossible to not be able to contact with someone lol (facebook eh)

I know what you're trying to say ege, and i did try to contact them, through our RZ forum, threw emails , our Whatsup group , but i dont have darkys facebook, i even called him on his phone but he changed his number. When it comes to rowdy and Crazy they're long gone, and they moved on from ptp, i mean i would be so glad if they came back , dont get me wrong, but they did move on.
As in reopening RZ, why is it a disrespectful for them ?  its not like i have a bad reputation and i will trash the RZ reputation, everyone here knows i have a good reputation , and i wouldnt do anything to compromise that.

After all , i really apreciate you expressing your thoughts !

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 05:13:37 pm »
Ege,i'm pretty sure they would be happy to see their member continued their clan leadership. Without Citraxe (RZ) would be totally dead. If James return someday,he'll be more then happy to see their member continued something great and the thing about Citraxe,he will get the job done.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 05:35:45 pm »

You're just jealous simply because you're not invited.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 05:47:47 pm »
+1

Hicham Told me to tell you : that you are a nice good Bish Citrax ,So good Luck friend :D .

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 05:55:25 pm »
Ege,i'm pretty sure they would be happy to see their member continued their clan leadership. Without Citraxe (RZ) would be totally dead. If James return someday,he'll be more then happy to see their member continued something great and the thing about Citraxe,he will get the job done.

Same thought.

I know what you're trying to say ege, and i did try to contact them, through our RZ forum, threw emails , our Whatsup group , but i dont have darkys facebook, i even called him on his phone but he changed his number. When it comes to rowdy and Crazy they're long gone, and they moved on from ptp, i mean i would be so glad if they came back , dont get me wrong, but they did move on.
As in reopening RZ, why is it a disrespectful for them ?  its not like i have a bad reputation and i will trash the RZ reputation, everyone here knows i have a good reputation , and i wouldnt do anything to compromise that.

After all , i really apreciate you expressing your thoughts !

Yes. If I were Darky, knowing that the clan that I've started still exist for how many years. I would be glad.

Offline [RZ]Citraxe

• VIP
  • RZ_Life style
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 06:44:59 pm »
+1

Hicham Told me to tell you : that you are a nice good Bish Citrax ,So good Luck friend :D .
Lol arab xDD , tell hicham  miss him, tell him i miss my bish !!

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 08:52:50 pm »
POPLUED

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe