Author Topic: Mods or evils?  (Read 11920 times)

Offline Aztrek

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Trust begets nothing
Mods or evils?
« on: July 26, 2018, 05:54:00 pm »
• Players' name: Satvik
• Date it occurred: Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Okay, today I had a fight with whole GgT and then Niks became security while Satvik became civilian. I was in spawn and I get a message again and again that you no longer have spawn protection. And satvik was doing it because he was saying to niks lets do it again.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: I wish I had a recording application so that these indian noob could get banned already. I know you will say that we can't do anything without video or proof. But atleast tell them to not do it even if they are not doing. But I promise he was doing this again and again just to kill me.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Re: Mods or evils?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 06:12:11 pm »
Evils. j/k

Its the system who removes spawn protection of every civilian as soon as president enters spawn. It means all the players under spawn protection will lose the spawn protection.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Mods or evils?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 06:14:58 pm »
As Satvik mentioned, the spawn protection zone gets disabled when the President enters the area, then you get switched to the old spawn protection (15 seconds of spawn protection). Mods and admins do not have commands to remove your spawn protection.