Author Topic: respect respect respect  (Read 10464 times)

Offline nisou

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
respect respect respect
« on: August 15, 2018, 03:11:17 am »
we all know the rules why somebody get banned for cheating or for what ever , what about respect between players ? what about when someone get pissed bcs of the game and start mentioning ur mother or ur sister ? will u just /ignore ? ignore is enough ?? don't u guys and girls think that person must be warned and banned ? for example a girl , when an animal join the game and start to tell her things in front of everyone , for me i won't like that , for u i don't know , but for girls of crs they don't like that (except bitches ) , what about when someone make fun of u , telling u words u don't like , for example a player named cubey they were laughing about his face , i didn't like that , he still young and when he grow up that will effect him and effect his personality , for example i'm 20 eyars old , i think i'm the oldest player , do i like when someone who's 15 or 12 disrespect me ?? nah , of crs not , even if someone who's as old as me , i will not accept that , there must be respect then gaming so we play comfortable , even u between each other , i don't see any respect between u and that's bad , what i'm talkign about is when "fuck u " and "fuck u back " and " motherfucker " and " u motherfucker" goes further than that , goes to ur family like " i slept with his mommy yesterday " , if u can't respect eachother u will udnersatnd the value of respect when u grow up , and if u can't respect eachother don't go further , then u guys and girls what is ur opinion about this ? when someone cross the limits i see that he deserve to be banned and we will be cool without him , what do u think ? let's make respect and love eachother <3

Re: respect respect respect
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:13:20 am »

will anyone read all this -_- sorry for being this long but i wanted the idea to reach u :D ur opinions matter <3

//Skittles: Merging a double post.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:28:02 pm by Skittles »

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:44:27 am »
I totally agree with you. Even though its just a game but things can take serious turns. This leads to CYBER BULLYING which may affects person's personality. If you swear all day in game then it becomes your habit and you start to use these words in real life. I will give you example, after spending 1000+ hrs online gamming, My friend says LOL while laughing. He has forgotten how to laugh. He just says LOL.

BTW coming to topic, most of the senior players here respect each and every player. They dont abuse unneccesarily. The ones who abuse are immatures who will "f**ck your whole family" if you rekt them. They will get angry and abuse you and try to make this game hell for you. Such immature players are cancer of the community. Like cancer cant be treated and has to cut and throw away from body, same should be done with such immature abusers. But I do belive in giving everyone a fair chance to improve himself/herself.
I think that players should be able to report such abusers and admins can punish them accordingly their crime.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 06:07:10 am »
we all know the rules why somebody get banned for cheating or for what ever , what about respect between players ? what about when someone get pissed bcs of the game and start mentioning ur mother or ur sister ? will u just /ignore ? ignore is enough ?? don't u guys and girls think that person must be warned and banned ? for example a girl , when an animal join the game and start to tell her things in front of everyone , for me i won't like that , for u i don't know , but for girls of crs they don't like that (except bitches ) , what about when someone make fun of u , telling u words u don't like , for example a player named cubey they were laughing about his face , i didn't like that , he still young and when he grow up that will effect him and effect his personality , for example i'm 20 eyars old , i think i'm the oldest player , do i like when someone who's 15 or 12 disrespect me ?? nah , of crs not , even if someone who's as old as me , i will not accept that , there must be respect then gaming so we play comfortable , even u between each other , i don't see any respect between u and that's bad , what i'm talkign about is when "fuck u " and "fuck u back " and " motherfucker " and " u motherfucker" goes further than that , goes to ur family like " i slept with his mommy yesterday " , if u can't respect eachother u will udnersatnd the value of respect when u grow up , and if u can't respect eachother don't go further , then u guys and girls what is ur opinion about this ? when someone cross the limits i see that he deserve to be banned and we will be cool without him , what do u think ? let's make respect and love eachother <3

What are you trying to suggest?! xD
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 06:55:59 am »
He wants a punishment system for such kind of non-sense. I, myself kind of agree on this.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 08:35:14 am »
Neh, Ptp plan B has freedom of speech ig which is very peculiar about this server. If you have discomfort then use /ignore command which is quite useful in such cases.

Addition to this sometimes in game chats are hilarious when you could see 2 others fighting especially Ahmed mocking at kids.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:46:59 am by Bully »

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 09:19:31 am »
welcome to samp

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 11:51:33 am »
Just stop. Please

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 47511
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 01:00:44 pm »

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 01:33:27 pm »
i don't think we need those kids so i suggest that they get a warning then if they don't take their chances seriously they get banned , we can't re-education them while their parents couldn't , i don't wlcm such kids and i don't enjoy seeing them cursing eachother in worst ways , that not even funny , and i'm sorry for mentioning cubbey name but i'm sure nothing is wrong with his face , sun gun thanks for ur sharing , i totally agree with u i can't find no better name for them like "cancer" , they cancer for real for all of us , today it's me tomorrow will be soemone else , so no wlcm to them and i personally will be happy if they get banned , the server is good with all it rules but what about respect , in my opinion it is the most important thing , and if i see players there who's like my little brothers disrespecting me and nothing happen to them then i left the server for them 

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 01:35:00 pm »

we all love to respect and be respected back don't we ?

//Skittles: Merging another double post. Use 'Modify' option instead of adding another message!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:26:46 pm by Skittles »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 01:50:32 pm »
*eagerly waits for skittles to double merge*
Btw, what if people take it for fun?
People on internet don't care for what people say. So there should be no objection too, if you are completely internet based then it may efect u

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80499
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 02:31:58 pm »
/ignoreall and toggle all on. I do that sometimes when there are spam of reasons of death. Like:
Player1 was killed by Player2. Then Player1 says "Noob Lagger" or "Shit Lag!" or "Nice Aimbot" etc, etc and Player2 replies like "No you kid!" or something. It continues for a long time. For ease, toggle PMs and TPMs off. I do this especially during the wars xD.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 04:34:07 pm »
You can't stop people from doing this; You can only ignore. Its a online server and its has its rules but still the rules are abused.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 12:05:32 am »
nice topics. keep it up

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 12:13:00 am »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:17:57 am by Magic »

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 03:00:42 am »
yes it's a nice topic but they don't care they love the no respect thing , i think they don't love their families sometimes , but yeah the no respect thing we continue with it and see where that goes