Author Topic: [Unbanned][OO]WHEELS[OO]- Banned for using the pay n' spray  (Read 2169 times)

Offline [OO]WHEELS[OO]

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned][OO]WHEELS[OO]- Banned for using the pay n' spray
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:02:49 pm »
[OO]WHEELS[OO]
IP: [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
8/2/2017
17:15:28
Carg
Misconstrued for Vhh

It was to my surprise that I had been banned for something rather commonplace in GTA- and that is using the pay n' spray/transfender(not Vhh). At the time of the ban I had no clue what Vhh was. Frequently using the pay n' spray is the only way I figured to survive as a civilian. Some of the players, and possibly moderators thought my vehicle was indestructible- as a matter of fact, it wasn't. I got blown hundreds of times at least. And with each time I got a little better at evading collisions and dodging bullets by looking behind me, and racing off to the pay n' spray when there's so much as a dent in my car.

For the record, I have always been against hacking, because I personally understand that it could quickly ruin a game for everyone, and diminishes peoples' opportunity to have fun in a fair way. I have always reported something that was obviously a hack, and asked others about things I wasn't sure were hacks or not.

I greatly enjoyed playing on your server, and I really appreciate all the work that went into putting it together and keeping it online. I hope my ban can be lifted shortly, as I have not broken any of the mentioned rules, or exploited any glitches. Thank you for your time and consideration.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:40:26 pm by Skittles »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: [OO]WHEELS[OO]- Banned for using the pay n' spray
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 07:14:36 pm »
Unbanned.