Author Topic: [Unbanned][WaR]Uzumaki_Gamer  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80499
  • The WEEB DUCK!
[Unbanned][WaR]Uzumaki_Gamer
« on: October 31, 2017, 05:14:35 pm »
• In-game name - [WaR]Uzumaki_Gamer
• Your IP address - Can't figure it out
• The date you were banned - Just Now
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I was just shooting at Hazecules. It said I was banned for infinite ammo. But all I did was switched weapon and shot Hazecules with Tec9, then again switched to combat and started shooting. But after Hazecule got killed, I got banned. I swear I wasn't 2-shooting. But I was a bit laggy and I was losing connections frequently. If doing this is also not allowed, then I am very very sorry. I won't repeat this mistake again. You can ask SuMiT I was actually losing connections frequently and my ping was also not constant. I was usually below 300. But today it was more than 400.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:35:12 am by Skittles »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: [Pending: 1 Dec][WaR]Uzumaki_Gamer
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:41:31 pm »
Hello, Uzumaki.

The reason I banned you is very simple, you were using infinite ammo hack. Because of gathering 125 infinite ammo AC warnings, I decided to join the game and watch you for some time. What's funny is, that you even disabled it while duelling with Sumit to turn it back in the normal game a few minutes later.

You will be unbanned on the 1st of December 2017. Do not try to connect to the server before that day or your ban length might be extented, even to a permanent blockade.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:39 pm »
kk

ok skittles
but i still claim i didn't toggle the hacks
thanks for informing me

can i still use the irc to chat?

Please, don't double post - Quido
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:26:20 pm by Quido »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:53:16 pm »
Yes, Uzumaki. As long as you won't violate IRC Rules, you are allowed to use our channels to chat there

Offline Skittles

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 09:05:24 pm »
You will be unbanned on the 1st of December 2017. Do not try to connect to the server before that day or your ban length might be extented, even to a permanent blockade.

Are you sure you do understand this sentence, Uzumaki? Next time you'll join the server before the above date, you can forget about getting unbanned.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 02:54:10 pm »

Are you sure you do understand this sentence, Uzumaki? Next time you'll join the server before the above date, you can forget about getting unbanned.
I have put my computer in store room till December 1. I wont join the server till then :D ;D

Offline Skittles

• Admin
Re: [Unbanned][WaR]Uzumaki_Gamer
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:34:58 am »
You can get your computer back, it's the 1st of December already. Remember to remove the hack and you're welcome to keep on playing.