Author Topic: Noviny San Andreas OFFICIAL- Opening again soon..  (Read 23905 times)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: Noviny San Andreas OFFICIAL- 11.2 2018
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2018, 11:12:55 am »
I didnt have time to make the news so i asked one of the journalists to make it. Vishwas did a good work in my opinion.
Its not about how it looks like, its about the news. The pictures are just a series od pictures so you know how it looked like. Im now on a hill snowboarding because of school (almost broke my leg lol) so when i come home i will start improving it. Anyways
Wishwas was promoted to a Reporter ( see first topic)
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
Re: Noviny San Andreas OFFICIAL- 18.2 2018
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2018, 05:28:05 pm »
New News!

Police Officers on every Corner!
After some time, the police officers took over the streets! There are several police patrols on every street. The locals say that because of the presidents plan, the police officers are now in charge of the middle Los Santos. The Isis group is pushing back due to the police officers chargin on the terorists with heavy weapons. Will the Isis push back with more weaponry? I think so! They have attacked the train station again....

President brought Fuel!
The Fuel stations were without gas last week due to the consumation that the isis groups were using. They were using more fuel than they could find so people had to use bikes instead of cars... but thats now changed! The President brought several trucks with fuel to the gas stations and put bodyguards at the fuel stations. The citizens of los santos can finally drive with theyr old and new cars.

The President Saviour?
There is something on the sky. Its flying in the air and comming down to us! Are those aliens!? No lol... thats the guy named Air! This guy rescues the president in tought situations. He offers help to the other people too. He saved several police officers citizens bodyguards and many presidents. If you see a helicopter in the Air.. then its him that can save u! 10-8 and he will come to you!

Sorry that im posting it late in the evening, i couldnt get to the laptop on the morning. Anyways i hope you enjoy reading the newspaper! Save your gas, you will need it!

You have better pictures and story than me? Send me a pm with your pics and story and it may be on the new news!

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 32226
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2018, 06:15:23 pm »
Nicuuu !

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2018, 12:18:39 pm »
Nice! So creative of you,you have a big future bro! To come up with all this,a mixture of samp gameplay journalism nice1  100/1000

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2018, 06:17:16 pm »
I know I'm not authorised for this but:
  NOVINY  Sanandreas  24. 02. 2018
(Forum edition)

Clash of ducks!?
Forget Clash Of Clans, Clash of Ducks is the new thing!

Right after duck Lohit posted his review on reporter duck Vishwas's news report, a war of words started between the two. Duck Lohit allegedly provoked Vishwas by giving a negative review which lead to the clash.

The controversial reply from duck Vishwas is quoted below:
I hope you do realise that this is intended to be funny and for our own fun, we're not getting too much realistic about the format. About the content, couldn't agree more since I had no pictures and had to do it in some days. I prefer Alex's content more than myself lol

Thanks for the feedback though.

Meanwhile, the Duck council is deciding a punishment for the two ducks in controversy.

Will Vishwas struggle again as a baby duck ?

Stay tuned!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 06:21:18 pm by Saurabh »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2018, 05:14:36 am »
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2018, 05:21:09 am »
I know I'm not authorised for this but:
  NOVINY  Sanandreas  24. 02. 2018
(Forum edition)

Clash of ducks!?
Forget Clash Of Clans, Clash of Ducks is the new thing!

Right after duck Lohit posted his review on reporter duck Vishwas's news report, a war of words started between the two. Duck Lohit allegedly provoked Vishwas by giving a negative review which lead to the clash.

The controversial reply from duck Vishwas is quoted below:
I hope you do realise that this is intended to be funny and for our own fun, we're not getting too much realistic about the format. About the content, couldn't agree more since I had no pictures and had to do it in some days. I prefer Alex's content more than myself lol

Thanks for the feedback though.

Meanwhile, the Duck council is deciding a punishment for the two ducks in controversy.

Will Vishwas struggle again as a baby duck ?

Stay tuned!
lol
You mention 3 line reply as war but you didn't see wars going here in this hood  :o
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2552.msg29641#new
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
Re: Noviny San Andreas OFFICIAL- 25.2 2018
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2018, 07:35:29 pm »
New News as every sunday
Credits go to NewsDog, journalists reporter and the others that are looking at this every week ;)

Elite Soldiers!
These Elite Soldiers are somewhat seen very often. They have better weapons than the ammunation is giving out. ( probably thats why they closed) The Elite Soldiers are seen as police officers Isis groups or even as a President! They were given a very useful and rare gun called Sniper Rifle. This gun is powerful and can be used on high range. Althought we can beat them with the other weapons! So take your knifes golf clubs and other guns and go fight them!

Delivery Company
Did you sometimes think where do the ISIS and the Goverments get the weapons and the fuel for theyr Cars? From the Gas Pumps and especially they are delivered to them. There are several truckers that deliver weapons and fuel to the goverment and the ISIS. Theyre identity is unknown :p. Who knows how much they pay them but we know where they got the guns and the fuel now!.

Thanks for seeying the todays Noviny San Andreas. Im making it late because the electricity got off in the whole street ( who knows why). There are only 2 articless today since i was ill the whole week. I was on the server but i kinda didnt get the right pictures. Anyways i hope you enjoyed. We got a new journalist too! The next Noviny San Andreas will be making the Journalists  ;).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 09:18:09 pm by AlexCJ »

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2018, 07:59:15 pm »
wowo nice!

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2018, 06:51:42 am »
New News as every sunday
Credits go to NewsDog, journalists reporter and the others that are looking at this every week ;)

Elite Soldiers!
These Elite Soldiers are somewhat seen very often. They have better weapons than the ammunation is giving out. ( probably thats why they closed) The Elite Soldiers are seen as police officers Isis groups or even as a President! They were given a very useful and rare gun called Sniper Rifle. This gun is powerful and can be used on high range. Althought we can beat them with the other weapons! So take your knifes golf clubs and other guns and go fight them!

Delivery Company
Did you sometimes think where do the ISIS and the Goverments get the weapons and the fuel for theyr Cars? From the Gas Pumps and especially they are delivered to them. There are several truckers that deliver weapons and fuel to the goverment and the ISIS. Theyre identity is unknown :p. Who knows how much they pay them but we know where they got the guns and the fuel now!.

Thanks for seeying the todays Noviny San Andreas. Im making it late because the electricity got off in the whole street ( who knows why). There are only 2 articless today since i was ill the whole week. I was on the server but i kinda didnt get the right pictures. Anyways i hope you enjoyed. We got a new journalist too! The next Noviny San Andreas will be making the Journalists  ;).

:o :o
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2018, 07:53:26 pm »
Damn it these days I can't come ig 😭
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2018, 06:10:44 pm »
NOVINY SAN ANDREAS: 3.3.2018!

Skip to Articles from Index!

Index:

Local Top News!

1.)Ghosts? Government Conspiracy or Alien Mischief?   Click Here
2.)The Unusual Samaritan Clown!  Click on This!
3.)Super Blade vs Blade Showdown?   Teleport!
4.)Who is responsible behind these Cars?   Click Over here
5.)Noviny SA County Adventure   Press Here

Noviny Special!

1.) The New Noviny Van?   Warp To Article
2.) Crazy Daredevil Hobo?  Hop onto the Article!
3.) Vigilante Militia?  Skip to Article

Or go through them all sequentially!

(Click on Back To Index to come back here just in case)

Ghosts?
A Government Conspiracy or another Alien Mischief?

Recently there have been reports and sightings of a strange new phenomena occurring with people.

There have been sightings of ghost players, these ghosts look like clones of players who have been summoned out of the area either for duty or leave. These Ghosts take the names of the players and their last noted Health. However,these  ghosts lay motionless but can be killed before they disappear in a matter of 15 seconds.

Some recognized that these have been used as a good measure to prevent the abuse of 'summoning' by some mischievous people with issues. One responsible behind this phenomena is still unrecognized, some suspect this to be the RC Alien influence along with all the other strange changes happening around. A few say that this is another of the Inner Circle's actions.

There is a strange Pilot however that is noticed to be around during the very first sightings of these occurrences. Unfortunately he is yet to be identified amongst the many pilots in the state.

Back To Index?

The Clown-Santa: BurgerKing

Is this guy a Hero? Does he save people from the wrath of ISIS and Corrupt cops? Does he save the president?

Well not quite, this man is a hero among many because he provides burgers for Everyone and also gives lifts to stranded people!

Apparently after being denied position of School Jester despite his friendly nature, for certain 'clothing' reasons Mr.BurgerKing had to find a new place.

Mr.B recently joined the state as a registered citizen. However, that name doesn't stand for nothing! Mr.B has decided to give out FREE burgers to anyone in need.
His Red County Burger campaign has fed many people with Burgers! Although if you are a naughty boy then you would get a poor quality burger like LPColter did and now he isn't seen much around!

Recent demands of Donuts by cops have been made and BurgerKing has promised to bring Donut Stock Next Time!

Although Mr.B is nowhere to be seen in the recent times after visiting the city. The local sheriff suspect Mr.B to be on the run from the BurgerShot Corp. due to them already having established a superior health product for everyone in SanFierro and the Corp. maybe after Mr.B to sue him for copyright.

Disclaimer: Although they are reported to be super delicious, the burgers don't raise personal health. 

Back To Index?

ブレード対ブレード!

An unexpected samurai showdown?!

In East Los Santos a Big Battle unknown to others residing in the state was occuring.

Our reporter got rekt due to being caught in a explosion in East Los Santos, after getting himself a armored vest from the local vendor, he decided to look into the source suspecting that someone illegally imported a Hydra into Los Santos. However there wasn't any Hydra, there were Only two people! : Pimp ‘Gucci Glenn’ and  Triad ‘Brian Walker’, with Katanas dueling each other out!

Our reporter and a local named BobMarley desperately tried to capture the footage by using various cameras. However, they couldn't keep up.

Although the reporter and Bob immediately dialled 911/r for a teleporting case but Nanibot simply denied the case and clarified they were simply too fast. Although Shocked,The reporter Lohit and local BobM still managed to get a few shots.

However,by that time the explosions and shockwave caused by the mere clash of the swords had drained their health and by the final clash they passed out before knowing who was the winner.

It's been suspected that random Shogun spirits possessed them to settle an eternal battle,which explains them wearing Helmets in substitutes to Shogun Masks.
Regardless, The Winner is unknown and a similar showdown is suspected to occur again in the future.

Also,Unfortunately the Light Speed Camera did capture the whole super fight but our Noob reporter forgot it on the Scene and it is yet to be recovered and is Lost as of now.

Back To Index?

Who is the one responsible behind these Cars!

A question unanswered in the state provided information console is that who is the great one who bought so much Cars into the state?

Ever since the state has gone into Lockdown due to the recent ISIS Threat, almost all cars have been either been safely secured. Leaving newcoming citizens no choice but to walk on foot since they don't own any cars.

Except for a few people who own some cars with a DiamondGold Insurance,they just leave the car out in open not caring what will happen to it,knowing it will returned in Mint Condition (sometimes even with a respray!) if confirmed to be wrecked/lost and can even be spammed just to get a different colored car.

However,the citizen base lacked cars since they didn't have enough money to buy so many cars for every citizen. After a few days of no cars, the citizens were shocked to see EVERY Citizen base having cars on each base! and Each vehicle has a DiamondGold Insurance!

The government was happy to not deal with car problem anymore and spend money on it  so they used the planned 10 Million to eat Donuts,however they accidentally used the SWAT funds along with it and SWATs are as under-powered as ever.

Some people who are deep into the information circle who believe that a certain individual named Quido is responsible behind this and is in association with the Infamous mystery Pilot. Quido is suspected to be a girl who gives out fansigns to certain people, we are not sure if it's a Trap by her to confuse us or if Quido is the Trap himself, Quido doesn't roam much around the State as per our sources and comes out at certain times of the week.

Our Reporters continue to look into the truth behind this act.

Attached Info: Our sources uncovered this about Quido in the citizen board of the Govt. Forums. https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=490.msg22242#msg22242

**This article was Sponsered by DiamondGold.Co. Make sure to check out the article based on them on the Next Noviny Issues!

Back To Index?

Unkown mystery Plague in Bone County!

In our WV tour, we consumed strange kind of drug in the vending machine which made us addictive to it as soon as we left the machine, forcing us to drink it repeatedly .

It changed our faces to hellgoat masks and made us see Lord BEPIS (not the drink) who cursed us with the 100 TidePod death and when we returned to our consciousness the mask was still on we kept on dying and revived with the taste of soap in our mouths. Locals officials immediately took action and the vending machines were replaced, sadly we were the only two victims and the effect soon died off after many deaths.

Luckily our Spy cameras were able to record some portions of the footage,however Bepis' face wasn't able to get captured unfortunately.

Back To Index?

The Noviny Special!

The New Noviny Van?

Our fresh journalist Lohit headed out into the State to gather news, he brought his own custom Noviny SA Van and headed out into the state.

The Reporter however wasn't exactly into good luck.

Only a few minutes after he went to get some health and armor from the nearby riverside in Red County and left his van behind...

A local sheriff accidentally mistook it for a roadblock and jacked it in order to drive to the roadblock location.

After dealing with the Sheriff and getting his van back, reporter Lohit met with his friend AnGon and went out to collect news together with AnGoN helping the former out as a guard.

However soon they got attacked by a Wild ISIS Pokemon by the name of Walker01

After Fending him off however AnGoN had to get high and smoked and ruined the air freshener inside.

Eventually the van got in ruins with dirt smudged all over the Noviny Tag.
While in the meanwhile poor Lohit is forced to drive Dizzy's Second Hand LawnMower on a rent that's higher than his pay.

Back To Index?

Who is this Crazy Daredevil Hobo?
(A continuation from 'Too many Bikes in State': City plagued with bike hopping addicts?)

Ever since some Gas Sations of the state have gone out of business, the goverment has responded by spending money on more Bicycles as a travel alternative since Bicycles are cheap and the goverment had some extra money left to spend they brought a lot more Bicycles and increased the total count of Bicycles at Bicycle centers.

(**Read our Last Noviny Issue to know more! : https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2975.msg28783#msg28783)

(Actually it was the leftover SWAT Funds from earlier in order to improve them but the goverment forgot again)

There has been a notable growth in Bicycle users, recently a collective group of Skilled Bicycle Hoppers have been using these bikes a lot and are encouraging others to join in.

Our Noviny worker, on his way to the Emerald Isle for a short stay he caught a glimpse of a random street homeless Hobo peddling his bike viciously and climbing up lower building parts with bunnyhops to reach the rooftops . And it caught his interest and he followed the Hobo.

Upon closer inspection Noob found out that he had some Dead and Man written on his name although the Hobo was too fast to see his name clearly, suspecting it to be a Edgy Suicide guy combined with the fact he is just about to attempt jumping of the rooftop any moment and is already gathering the speed,nearing the rooftop edge he quickly prepared to...when...

**Despite what it may seem like the 'Okay response to the countdown' in the civilian messenging app was meant to be a PM.

The jump was perfectly executed and he landed on the Rooftop safely

Upon even further following inspection the Daredevil Hobo made another magnifcent rooftop jump:

Some people attempted to do the same (Including Noob) but failed miserably.

But the man didn't stop and executed another huge jump on his MTB:

(**I swear he wasn't talking to meh,no clickbaitz plzz)

Sources Suspect that this man is actually a skilled BHoP’er from the recently formed bike group.

Back To Index?

Vigilante Militia in the State?

While our brave Cops fend off the threat of ISIS from the President. Smaller problems can't be handled due to the state of emergency.

However,a few group of brave civilian Militia have taken care of these Problems by themselves. Many of these civilians are well equipped with professional kits* and use it very well.

These militia have help the people by attacking terros camping at civilian camp and even arresting some of them!

These brave men have also have accomplished a major operation with our Noviny Noob Lohit. What was the operation about? Was it successful?

That is just a part of things that will be expanded upon the upcoming issues of NOVINY SAN ANDREAS!

Well that's it for this week! See you on the next issues!

Credits

AlexCJ: NovinySA Creator

Lohit: Journalist of this Edition of Noviny[i/]

P.S .: I unintentionally exceeded the Word Limit , Post is continued below !

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:44:06 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2018, 06:13:18 pm »
Make sure to check out our Sneak Peek Down Below (not in Index) to know more for what lies ahead!

Back To Index?

Scroll Down for the Sneak Peak for the upcoming stories and a bit more!

Sneak Peek ! : 
 Preview for upcoming Stories !

-o Aliens? A small investigation from Noviny around the strange things around the State.

-o Noviny San Andreas Worker and Vigilante Militia dismantle a smuggling syndicate together?!

Well that's it for this week! See you on the next issues with more News!

Credits and A Small Journalist Note down below

Credits

AlexCJ - The dood behind the whole Noviny San Andreas.

Note: I tried imitating his style here, although not to the full effect due to this being the first time and I was short on time due to exams, without his base work already there, this might've never got out

Lohit_The_Noob - Article created and organized by him.

and of course

PlanBServer Players,Admins and Jonne - for giving us such a wonderful place to have our memories shared with and a server we can enjoy and write a Parody News Article about it.

Class XII CBSE National Board Indian Exam Schedule- Screw you

Aaaand the usual...

A BIG THANKS TO NEWSDOG!

A personal note:

Although this article might probably look big, actually it's making was rushed, I have my English exams day after tomorrow and I actually had planned to finish this by 27th Feb-1st March (with 2nd being the buffer if needed)

However, some scenes of the next issues and me juggling many things in between and stressed out lead to the deterioration in work quality and speed.

I accidentally mistook a page of Noviny History to be one article and ended up with this.

About the next issue, 80% of the work is done 20% being optional polish material, it's already ready and was meant to be included in this one however I need to pay attention to my exams too  couldn't afford to spend one more day after that comparatively bigger section.
Afterall this is the last exam which I want to pass with good enough marks and I after which I will be free enough to the point to 1/3rd of my planned projects within a month if things go well (Including the machinima :p) .

P.S : Sorry for the doublepost Admins but I honestly did exceed the word limit by around 700+ words and even had to cut down the Red County News and it still was above word limit with around 300-500 words. I will try my best to contain it all within the usual word limit next time

Criticisms are welcomed:
This is my first time, so I welcome any 'Honest' criticism and by as many people as possible. I don't mind negative reviews as long they are Honest and it doesn't need to be a Essay either but please don't be vague either.

Thank you!

-Lohit_The_Noob

Peace

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:34:26 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
Re: Noviny San Andreas OFFICIAL- 3-4.3 2018
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2018, 06:35:54 pm »
I like your imagination guys  ;D